OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's right BROTHER WESTEROSI PATRIOT. DA NIGHT KING GONNA TEAR DOWN DA WALL AND UNITE DA SEVEN KINGDOMS! Bastard Snow and Crooked Cersei could NEVER UNITE DA NORTH AND SOUTH, but Dapper King gonna stroll through with da passing lane power of Viserion and create da most peaceful kingdom this side of Braavos :pimp:

Well SAID Fam. DA night king GOT Da Dragon COAL TRAIN POPPIN B. Crooked Jon and Crooked Dany don't care about all the pain the wights endured under CROOKED CERSEI. All the killing jobs were gone and the SLAVERS AT SLAVERS bay were decimated by Crooked Dany's policies. They didn't have a choice but to be enslaved by the Night King. The choice was between death by gun shot or death by poison or COAL TRAIN. Wait until 2020 when Night King and BENJAMIN FRANKLIN CARSON flourish.

She did come back strong in game 3. Drogon and the Dothraki came out in the first and pushed the pedal. Almost blowing them out until Lebronn decided to carry the team and hit a dagger to send to OT. Unfortunately Jaime was trying to take his shine and Dany and Drogon were able to seal it.

From there on Dany took the series. Even got Snow to switch teams.

She took no L's.
That was her team and advisors taking those L's.
All she did was go against what she wanted to do, to appease her people and advisors.

Your definition of "L" is not to my liking.
At all.

Took L's all Season my asss.
Stop it.

Last edited:
If anything Dany's the Best team player in the 7Kingdoms too.
Taking losses to prove lessons.
Very Lebronnish.

Y'all trippin.

Aegon Targaryen, formerly known as Jon Snow, is the unanimous MVP of the season.

Statistics:

Recruited the Westeros Dream Team
So when its called a dumb plan, it's Tyrion came up with it and Jorah volunteered but all of a sudden recruitment is being credited to Jon as if Beric, Thoros, and the Hound wouldn't have already been out there on their own if not stopped by Tormund.

Ok.

Got Cersci to temporarily stop the war (with an assist from Tyrion)
This flagrant :rofl:

This is some phantom calls for DWade type ****.

You actually crediting that to Jon when he and everybody else agreed he ****ed it up? :lol:

Snow blowers treat Jon like he bae.

Jon's greatest move was to join a championship team that was already good without him. This new chapter for him was a wise move because he wasn't going to be able to carry a bunch of scrubs to victory on his own.

That's right BROTHER WESTEROSI PATRIOT. DA NIGHT KING GONNA TEAR DOWN DA WALL AND UNITE DA SEVEN KINGDOMS! Bastard Snow and Crooked Cersei could NEVER UNITE DA NORTH AND SOUTH, but Dapper King gonna stroll through with da passing lane power of Viserion and create da most peaceful kingdom this side of Braavos :pimp:
BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

And make Dorne pay for it.

T8YkhH.jpg

Lord Friendzone knows when he is once again defeated

giving him 2 bagged yambs in his career. 2 more than NK.
i see where you're coming from but we gotta be consistent then.

if this makes Jon into Westbrook, then tyrion is LeBron and Podrick is MJ+Ali.

and littlefinger would be Phil Jackson.

i would post some scenes but everyone can find the clips themselves. "he's so good, he's reaching something deep inside of you that no one even knew was there. overcoming your very nature."

"you're in love?"

"for many years, most of my life, really. play with her ***!"

littlefinger in that scene was the goat in the show. can't believe they turned him into what he was in season 7. it's really like Phil Jackson going to the Knicks.

Last edited:
BUILD THE WALL! BUILD THE WALL!

And make Dorne pay for it.
We need to BUILD THE WALL. They're not sending their best. They're sending their criminals and sandsnakes and vipers to OUR Westeros. Some, I assume, are good people. But not these folks. They're out here killing our daughters and our soldiers, and they must be locked up in dungeons if they illegally enter our Westeros.

Can't front i wasn't a Dany fan at all during this entire show until this season.

Ole girl leveled up so much in my eyes.

She only took Ls because she listened to Tyrion who is 0-7 as her hand.

After all the bossing up she did this season I finally don't mind them titles.

Her showing up late to the meeting and jumping off Drogon then giving Cersei that "that ***** you **** with me if you wanted to" side eye was cold as F

I wasn't a fan either. Her story was always boring. Also felt like she was entitled to everything.

Damn near took 7 seasons to go back :lol:

Snowgawd tamed her a ton this season.

Last edited:
Jon hasn't done something great that he didn't need to be saved from since the attack on the wall.

What you mean brruuuhhhh.

My mans out there risking his life for the good of the realm when no one else will. Gimme one person other than Juan Nieve that is a better leader and a team player. Without him there ain't no banners hanging from the rafters.

Feel like Jon Snow getting the Lebron treatment. Everybody knows he the real MVP every season, but just to be fair we gonna give it to other players around the league.

What you mean brruuuhhhh.

My mans out there risking his life for the good of the realm when no one else will. Gimme one person other than Juan Nieve that is a better leader and a team player. Without him there ain't no banners hanging from the rafters.

Juan been trying to die on purpose Since BOB.

Do you guys go back and rewatch? I swear I don't remember alot from the earlier seasons that get brought up.

Back
Top Bottom