OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The EP after Red Wedding, Bran tells the story about feeding dude his own children. (Arya-Frey later)

The Rat Cook angle plays out with different characters in the books. I am glad they incorporated the idea somehow in the show.

I also like the fact that Tormund’s character got better over time. Initially I thought the character was too serious in the show. Book Tormund is hilarious. Past couple of seasons of Tormund is more in line with the books humor wise.

On season 6 of the rewatch (hands down the worst season) and completely forgot about Rickon Stark until he reappeared :lol:

THEE most useless character ever.

What was dudes purpose in the books?
He’s like 3 so as of now nothing. Other than being a Heir of Winterfell

Rickon was 3 when the book started. it's probably been close to 2-3 years of everything happening. Sansa started out as 4 but by the time she married joffery i think she was close to 15/16.

Rickon was 3 when the book started. it's probably been close to 2-3 years of everything happening. Sansa started out as 4 but by the time she married joffery i think she was close to 15/16.
Yeah I just looked it up and tower of the hand has an appendix of all the kids ages.
9DD441C5-E83F-4E72-895D-D0DF7844BE9D.jpeg

Seems off so yeah Rickon is 5-6 now being raised by Osha and Shaggydog

Best 2 one on one fight scenes (MNT>VIPER, BRIENNE>HOUND)

Most satisfying death: Joffrey
Most shocking death: Tywin

Meet leaf and the three eyed raven

Jon and Bran almost meet:frown:
Hodor snaps Locke's neck:wow:

"The watchers on the Wall" ep was :pimp:

Sansa coming down the steps in all Black8) and also putting on a clinic for the Lords of the Vale, learning the game. Littlefinger in the back, proud.

Adventures of Arya and The Hound.

Damn macbk macbk You might have a point

Best 2 one on one fight scenes (MNT>VIPER, BRIENNE>HOUND)

Most satisfying death: Joffrey
Most shocking death: Tywin

Meet leaf and the three eyed raven

Jon and Bran almost meet:frown:
Hodor snaps Locke's neck:wow:

"The watchers on the Wall" ep was :pimp:

Sansa coming down the steps in all Black8) and also putting on a clinic for the Lords of the Vale, learning the game. Littlefinger in the back, proud.

Adventures of Arya and The Hound.

Damn macbk macbk You might have a point

ISHd.gif

tbh...my favorite scene and episode is probs the finale of 6. That scene when Cersei becomes queen is one of the greatest in cinema I've ever seen, ever. The vibe. The score. The subtle glances she gave Jamie. It was perfection.

This right here I'd put up again any scene of any show. Especially after we know how she set up the whole bombing and the colder heart she now has after her son commits that. Still gives me goose bumps. Pay attention to the string instruments. The bass...The way they come in subtly. Then when she gets the crown and turns around and showcases...The violins..the bass..lawd thank you.

TBH, it really this scene, and Darnarys 1st scene freeing the slaves and using the dragons to burn the masters for the first time. That was goat cinema too.

Last edited:
I'm about to start S4 again, so I'm interested to see if I agree. I know that I LOVE the Viper storyline and was crushed he went down.

Doin this rewatch I've been trying to think of my absolute favorite episodes of the whole series, so far I have

Hardhome
Battle of the Bastards
Red Wedding
Mountain v the Viper
The Door

Next 5 probably something like Battle of Blackwater, Pilot, Ep 7 finale, Joeffery death, and........have to think on 10th.

Gonna need a new category when battle of Winterfell comes out. :lol:

This right here I'd put up again anything scene. Especially after we know how she set up the whole bombing and the colder heart she now has after her son commits that. Still gives me goose bumps. Pay attention to the string instruments. The bass...The way they come in subtly. Then when she gets the crown and turns around and showcases...The violins..the bass..lawd thank you.

TBH, it really this scene, and Darnarys 1st scene freeing the slaves and using the dragons to burn the masters for the first time. That was goat cinema too.

Bruh you ain’t never lie, that score, still gives me chills, Cersei is just too cold....FrankenMountain following her around like a puppy...**** is wild.

freeze freeze

That's a great scene, anytime I hear the music played anywhere, I immediately think some stuff is going down.

Cersei barely mourned Tommens death. She was all in on that prophecy. Makes you wonder what shes got brewing because shes convinced Tyrion is gonna kill her but still made some deal with him.

The scene that legit made me cry of joy and had me yelling like a madman was when Jon squared up against hundreds of marching horses in Battle of the Bastards....son...that level of courage from my man to NEVER BACK DOWN.

The scene that legit made me cry of joy and had me yelling like a madman was when Jon squared up against hundreds of marching horses in Battle of the Bastards....son...that level of courage from my man to NEVER BACK DOWN.
nah man..i was shook. i was like noooooooooooooooooooo. not like this jon! you cant. then i got hype when the vail fam rolled up!!! i thought jonny was a goner bro.

S4 def my favorite season out of all of them. I just finished the rewatch this past weekend and struggling to get through S5 right now :lol:

Also Tyrion's speech before he demands trial by combat :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Reactions: Ube
Back
Top Bottom