OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sansa coming down the steps in all Black8) and also putting on a clinic for the Lords of the Vale, learning the game. Littlefinger in the back, proud.

THEN she proceeded to get used by littlefinger who for some reason gave her to the boltons, who married her to Ramsay

Yay all black thou

Notice the books didn't do that dumb shh, Jeyne poole/"arya"

At what point in time did you think Sansa knew how to play Littlefinger? Was it the whole time or only after she told the council Lysa did die of a suicide?

At what point in time did you think Sansa knew how to play Littlefinger? Was it the whole time or only after she told the council Lysa did die of a suicide?

i think you mean, when did that dumb bish learn not to trust littlefinger, which was after her wedding night with ramsay (if i remember correctly or whenever dude started getting down with ole girl)

Real talk, S4 might be tops of the series. Is that universally agreed upon?
1000%.

Felt like every episode was an epic moment. 5 in comparison is a trudge, makes sense that it coincides with Feast and Dance.

Just got through Hardhome for the third time since January.:pimp:

Favorite moment in Hardhome was the look on the White Walker's face when Longclaw didn't shatter.

344aec4e60cd7adc9098b847eebc1ebe.gif

Jon kills him and then the Night King is looking at Jon from the top of the cliff like Bernie Mac looking at Shawn Wayans in Don't Be A Menace...

hqdefault.jpg

Probably too late for a full rewatch. Plan is to watch the final season and then slowly rewatch the entire series over a few months.

I probably could if I really tried I just feel like I'd be burned out if I watched 7 seasons in less than a month.

I did it by accident, told myself I’d space it out and just got in a groove

And have honestly been tempted to do it again the last week or so lol

Just finished all 7 seasons again. Man what a ride. Funniest thing I forgot about was how fast everybody was moving across the continent towards the latter half of the season. I don't really know who I want to end up on the iron throne, Tyrion or Aegon it's a tough choice. Also cool with Night King just ****ing **** up.

THEN she proceeded to get used by littlefinger who for some reason gave her to the boltons, who married her to Ramsay

Yay all black thou

Yay all black thou

It's easy to hate on her now but I guarentee you didnt feel that way when it actually happened.

It's easy to hate on her now but I guarentee you didnt feel that way when it actually happened.

Ummmmmm.. ummmmm.. ummmmm

I still don't get why someone as smart as littlefinger would even risk leaving the vale AND giving up an asset like Sansa for what??

But yea Sansa always BEEN easy to hate ESPECIALLY after she sided with others over the family.. and ESPECIALLY the family she sided with

Reactions: Ube
Just finished all 7 seasons again. Man what a ride. Funniest thing I forgot about was how fast everybody was moving across the continent towards the latter half of the season. I don't really know who I want to end up on the iron throne, Tyrion or Aegon it's a tough choice. Also cool with Night King just ****ing **** up.

what you mean aegon? Is that Jon’s real name? I can’t remember if that was on the show.

On my umpteenth rewatch, I'm a few episodes into season 3 and this time around Ygritte doin something to me she never did before. :evil:

Ygritte got those sweet, wildling ginger firecrotch yambs. Warms you up real nice.

That reminds me, if Melisandre has a shadow baby with Drogon then it’s game over for the night king.

Back
Top Bottom