OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Said f**k it and started S1 last night. Funny how some of the characters' appearances have changed. Tyrion with bleached hair and no facial hair. The hound with much more of his head burned. Somehow able to grow more hair as the series progressed :lol:

Next epi tonight on my re-watch is Hardhome :pimp:

Timeout. Melisandbae is about to **** Drogon? :lol:

That shadow dragon would be unstoppable. Of course someone should also make a shadow dragon rider with Melisandre too. Or just make a second shadow dragon with Rhaegon and form shadow double dragon.

feel like the stone kings in Winterfells crypts will somehow come into play

Winterfell is legitimately where “winter fell” during the battle for the dawn back in the age of hero’s so it’s gotta all tie together again somehow imo

tumblr_pp1p537oVi1vynvdf_400.jpg

Rewatching is crazy with all the foreshadowing and the all the scenes that are that much more gut wrenching when you consider how everything turns out.

ie Robb and Snow embracing before he leaves for the wall, Ned telling Snow they'll talk about his mother when they see each other again. Sh*t like that that has more meaning when you already know the end result but may have not known if you didn't read the books.

I wish the show would have gone more in depth about why the Hound really hates his brother so much. It goes beyond him just burning him when they were young.

Rewatching is crazy with all the foreshadowing and the all the scenes that are that much more gut wrenching when you consider how everything turns out.

ie Robb and Snow embracing before he leaves for the wall, Ned telling Snow they'll talk about his mother when they see each other again. Sh*t like that that has more meaning when you already know the end result but may have not known if you didn't read the books.

SO much foreshadowing. End half of S5 they plant seeds for Ollie to off Jon.

The show did enough with regards to The Hound. He's traumatized by fire because of his brother. Experiencing that level of violence at such a young age also prepared him for the harshness of the world. Which is why he's so violent and shows so little sympathy. But over time, he meets people who show him that there's more to life than violence. And ultimately, life itself is in danger because of the Night King so he joins Beric and ultimately Jon. The show did a good enough job showing that imo.

The show did enough with regards to The Hound. He's traumatized by fire because of his brother. Experiencing that level of violence at such a young age also prepared him for the harshness of the world. Which is why he's so violent and shows so little sympathy. But over time, he meets people who show him that there's more to life than violence. And ultimately, life itself is in danger because of the Night King so he joins Beric and ultimately Jon. The show did a good enough job showing that imo.

I understand all that but in the books it's more to it. The Mountain also killed their father and litter sister in order to become head of their house. He waited until the day the Hound left for KL to serve the Lannisters to do it.

He killed his first 2 wives and numerous Clegane servants as well.

Just finished my rewatch when arya runs into her nymeria. She says thats not her, but isnt it really? And made me think wheres ghost?

Back
Top Bottom