OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jaime got shook when he saw Bran the Bot.

I don't blame him that wheelchair weirdo creepy af.

Dat Umber kid scene had me like

giphy.gif

Y’all ****** had inflated expectations. They had to bring these characters back together. We know the Night King took out the Umbers, Sam knows about his family’s fate, Jon finally rode a Dragon, he knows the truth about his parentage, Jaime is in Winterfell, Theon rescued his sister and is heading North. It was a setup episode. We all know Battle For Winterfell is going to be nuts. Relax and drink some Dornish vintage.

And who honestly didn’t see the Umber kid coming a mile away? The moment they showed him, I knew he was going to wake up.

Jon riding the dragon ain’t feel right. They shoulda took their time with that.

That was real disney ish.

I had a feeling this was gonna be slow.
Slow build up establishing episode.
Just getting everything in place.
It wasn't just gonna jump right in to war.

Y’all *****s had inflated expectations. They had to bring these characters back together. We know the Night King took out the Umbers, Sam knows about his family’s fate, Jon finally rode a Dragon, he knows the truth about his parentage, Jaime is in Winterfell, Theon rescued his sister and is heading North. It was a setup episode. We all know Battle For Winterfell is going to be nuts. Relax and drink some Dornish vintage.

And who honestly didn’t see the Umber kid coming a mile away? The moment they showed him, I knew he was going to wake up.
We also know Cersei plans on offing Tyrion and Jaime. That’s a lot of needle moving **** right there

That’s going to be interesting. Does Bronn go Full Sellsword and take out his old friends? Or does he refuse and take out Cersei or die in the attempt?

Jon and Dany riding the dragons would go perfectly with “I can show you the worlllldddd”

Any memes online yet?

And Arya cannot catch the fade till she kills the mountain....that’s what I really want to happen..

The Night King left a message for them at Umber's castle knowing they would be there. The Night King has to have the same sight power as Bran but is more advanced at using it because he's had it longer. Was he leaving that for Bran or for Tormund and the boys?

That’s going to be interesting. Does Bronn go Full Sellsword and take out his old friends? Or does he refuse and take out Cersei or die in the attempt?

They did say somewhere that the actor that plays Bron said, he will no longer be a fan favorite this season....I’m thinking he kills one of the brothers but not both...the surviving one kills him....I’m thinking that’s how it’ll play out

A "filler" episode?!? Yall hilarious, there was alot for them to fit in. The only "filler" thing was Snow learning to ride the dragon, but we all know that's gonna come back around. What were yall expecting? The war wasnt gonna start right away

Wasn't filler. With 6 episodes left, this is the only slow one that they're allowed. Knowing how they operate tho, **** won't get crazy until episode 3 or 4

Last edited:
Y’all trippin. This episode lacked in action, but brought all the reunions I’ve been waiting on.

Jon and Arya
Arya and the Hound
Arya and Gendry
Sam and Jon
Tormund byke

The deliveries of some of the scenes were not there though:
- The dragon riding scene didn’t have the proper build up, but it is a dope *** metaphor for Jon to be riding the dragon named after his pops.
- The Arya and Jon scene was missing something. I really can’t put my finger on it.
- I really don’t know how else you tell Jon he’s a Targaryen, but having Sam be the one to tell him made sense. A little anti-climactic tho.

Back
Top Bottom