OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also that gruesome message with the Unmber kid seemed kind of uncharacteristic of the night king or Im I bugging...joint looked straight up out of a gore film...

The Writing is extremely dumbed down this Season.

"Your sister doesn't like me"

"Stand back, he has Blue eyes/I've always had Blue eyes"

Rewatched the season 7 finale today and Jon tells Theon he’s a Greyjoy and a Stark and he doesn’t have to choose. Knew that line would come back around for Jon. Gonna be interesting to see how he handles this.

They got a lot of story plot out the way fast in EP 1 :lol: :pimp:

John finding out about his parents :wow:

Sam trying to get Danny to lose her crown ASAP :rofl: hyping up John that's all you

Bran and Jaime looking at each other like
upload_2019-4-14_22-18-43.gif

Y’all trippin. This episode lacked in action, but brought all the reunions I’ve been waiting on.

Jon and Arya
Arya and the Hound
Arya and Gendry
Sam and Jon
Tormund byke

The deliveries of some of the scenes were not there though:
- The dragon riding scene didn’t have the proper build up, but it is a dope *** metaphor for Jon to be riding the dragon named after his pops.
- The Arya and Jon scene was missing something. I really can’t put my finger on it.
- I really don’t know how else you tell Jon he’s a Targaryen, but having Sam be the one to tell him made sense. A little anti-climactic tho.

A lot of these reunions were anti-climatic but well done at the same time. There’s only so much time. What else you gonna do?

I think the weapon Ayra has Gendry making has to be some sort of double edged staff. Could be wrong though but she did do majority of her training as a faceless man with a training stick. I hope they have her killing wights like Darth Maul :lol:

Reactions: Ube
Episode was dope. Not mad at the lack of action. They're just setting the table.

-The caravan to WInterfell seems like it was sort of an ode to season 1 when Robert Baratheon arrived at Winterfell. The Umber boy was climbing just like Bran, same music and everything.

-Jon and Dany would've froze their faces off on that dragon cruise

-What did Arya ask Gendry to make her? Couldn't make out the drawing.

-New intro felt like I was watching the old one on an IG filter.

"Poor girl, she'll be gone before the year's end with the pox."
Bronne: ahem, which girls that?
:lol:

What's dead may never die.
Kill the bastards anyways. :nthat:

I think the weapon Ayra has Gendry making has to be some sort of double edged staff. Could be wrong though but she did do majority of her training as a faceless man with a training stick. I hope they have her killing wights like Darth Maul :lol:
Yeah it's probably the staff she was using in the trailer.

Bran telling Sam I'm waiting for an old friend. Then they end it with him still at that same spot when Jamie shows up :wow::lol: Bran and his creepy ***
I swear when Sam met up with Bran it was night time. Jamie didn’t get in till the morning/afternoon when the sun was out. How long was Bran posted up for? :lol:

Couldn’t he had just dial into a tree and see where he’s at?

I swear when Sam met up with Bran it was night time. Jamie didn’t get in till the morning/afternoon when the sun was out. How long was Bran posted up for? :lol:

Couldn’t he had just dial into a tree and see where he’s at?

That would have been way tooo normal for Bran

Back
Top Bottom