OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look familiar......

HTTYD_OneSheet_sm-500x750.jpg

They coulda made that moment wayyyyyyy better.

EVERYBODY got to Winterfell before the dead did?

Jesus Christ, Tormund is gonna make it there before the dead.

:smh:

Premiere was okay at best.

I liked a lot of the little reunions but a lot of intrigue was lacking to carry **** from scene to scene.

Liked Theon saving Yara, would've prefer Tyrion, Varys, and Davos had a longer discussion about something else.

:lol: @ the Northerners are so dumb to once again plot treason. That's the only thing this ep sowed seeds for and I don't get it. Like they don't learn from past mistakes if that's the road we might go down. Jon should've known this as well but son aint smart. I bet he'll tell Sam and Bran not to say anything until after the war.

The way things are I can see Jon being king but all his friends are dead, family dead, Dany dead, dragons dead, North frozen over, unhappy as ****.

Last edited:
That little intro/recap at the beginning was cool. Trying to find it on youtube.

Big Little Lies new season looks :emoji_fire:

So what y’all think about the Arya ~ Hound reunion?

Also that “message” the night king left made out of body parts...Damn GoT you scary...

Y’all trippin. This episode lacked in action, but brought all the reunions I’ve been waiting on.

Jon and Arya
Arya and the Hound
Arya and Gendry
Sam and Jon
Tormund byke

The deliveries of some of the scenes were not there though:
- The dragon riding scene didn’t have the proper build up, but it is a dope *** metaphor for Jon to be riding the dragon named after his pops.
- The Arya and Jon scene was missing something. I really can’t put my finger on it.
- I really don’t know how else you tell Jon he’s a Targaryen, but having Sam be the one to tell him made sense. A little anti-climactic tho.
Hella forgot to include:

Bran and Jon
Bran and Jaime
Sam and Jorah
Sansa and Tyrion

Haven't read thru the thread yet. Was it the Targaryen symbol or COTF symbol at the end?

Rewatched that part. Def the COTY symbol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom