OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Euron is that *****.

Knocked Cersei off the first episode back and was talking his **** all the while.

She was gushing when he hit her with “they were lesser men.” :lol:

The northerners are frustrating as hell. The white walkers are literally going to pass through your towns first and these ****ers are worried about who’s wearing a crown. :smh:

Focus on the important matter at hand: survival, you idiots. :lol:

Northerners when they see Black people for the first time:
lolof1.gif

White folks even white folking in a mystical land with Dragons :lol:

Euron is that *****.

Knocked Cersei off the first episode back and was talking his **** all the while.

She was gushing when he hit her with “they were lesser men.” :lol:

The northerners are frustrating as hell. The white walkers are literally going to pass through your towns first and these ****ers are worried about who’s wearing a crown. :smh:

Focus on the important matter at hand: survival, you idiots. :lol:

White Walkers always represented to me an element of real world **** like Global warming or some natural disaster that we should be working to prevent....but get caught up in some trivial bs and lose sight of survival.

White Walkers always represented to me an element of real world **** like Global warming or some natural disaster that we should be working to prevent....but get caught up in some trivial bs and lose sight of survival.

Perfect analogy. :lol:

All that nonsense goes out the window when the northern folks get their first actual sighting of the white walkers.

Wasn't a big fan of this episode.

The Hound Arya reunion wasn't good at all... I expected better from how he reacted to hearing she was alive last season from Brienne. I mean I thought they should have been more warm to each other after all they've been through.

Jon and Arya reunion I expected it to be way better and climatic because him and her were cool since day one he loved her more than anything. Jon reunion with Sansa was way better.

Not feeling Arya throwing the yambs at the Gentry cat either. Prefer her as a lone wolf assassin hell bent on revenge.

Sansa and the north are stubborn but once they see the Knight king and his army they're going to be grateful for the foreigners help and those dragons.

Sansa is so annoying though like she thinks she knows so much and is a force to be reckoned with, but she needs to know her damn place.

What I don't understand is why they're rushing through this so much. Not saying to draw it out, but they could have made more episodes last and this season to build things up better.

Same crap they pulled with littlefinger death... rushed. They should have made both seasons 10 episodes and build up the story better.

Well I still can't wait until next Sunday.

Only thing I would consider filler is some Cersei scenes. I don't care who she smashing. Knowing that she has the gold company was interesting tho. She has an army waiting for everything to be over so she can kill her enemies.

Glad Tormund is alive.

Reactions: Ube
I was mad about how they handled Little Finger until I rewatched and it saw where they are taking Sansa now. I originally didn’t think he got to serve his full purpose but now I realize his purpose was to train Sansa. She’s Little Finger now. Which supports my theory about how I think this will end.

What happened between the MAGA Winterfell scene and when Dany said Dragons eat wtf they want

My skream died out

Dany won’t care. She doesn’t want the throne cuz she thinks it’s her birthright. She’s just power hungry.
Was talking to my boy about that. Yes, Jon has to take the crown to unite everyone but do you think power crazed "Kneel or Burn" Dany is going to allow that? Nah. Not the time to be fighting over that when the White Walkers are almost at your doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom