OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Qyburn talking about Bronn's wenches: She's going to die in a year from the pox.

Bronn:
giphy.gif

I was dying at them white people in the North looking at Missandei and Grey Worm :lol:. Probably the first time they’ve ever seen black people. Nice, subtle scene.

Sam and Jon in the crypts didn’t live up to it. Like, that felt rushed too. And the gravitas of the moment wasn’t felt.

Jaime took the ultimate L today. leaves his baby mama for honor. she ****s some ****head named Urine within 5 minutes and now he's at the mercy of a crazy kid who's been waiting 8 seasons to kill him.
Bran creepy *** don't even care anymore.. he'll have no emotion like he's had since he became the 3 eyed raven. He just out here dropping bombs and scarying people

Premiere was okay at best.

I liked a lot of the little reunions but a lot of intrigue was lacking to carry **** from scene to scene.

Liked Theon saving Yara, would've prefer Tyrion, Varys, and Davos had a longer discussion abkut something help.

:lol: @ the Northerners are so dumb to once again plot treason. That's the only thing this ep sowed seeds for and I don't get it. Like they don't learn from past mistakes if that's the road we might go down. Jon should've known this as well but son aint smart. I bet he'll tell Sam and Bran not to say anything until after the war.

The way things are I can see Jon being king but all his friends are dead, family dead, Dany dead, dragons dead, North frozen over, unhappy as ****.

All this.
Makes this season mad predictable

I was dying at them white people in the North looking at Missandei and Grey Worm :lol:. Probably the first time they’ve ever seen black people. Nice, subtle scene.

Sam and Jon in the crypts didn’t live up to it. Like, that felt rushed too. And the gravitas of the moment wasn’t felt.
First thing I said in my head “they ain’t never seen no black people :rofl:

Ain’t no black people in Westeros b :lol:

raisin bran waiting for a friend :lol:

euron clappin the queens cheeks.

say it aint so bronn.

i figured it was a set up episode. i think all the action will be from episode 3 to 6.

raisin bran waiting for a friend :lol:

euron clappin the queens cheeks.

say it aint so bronn.

i figured it was a set up episode. i think all the action will be from episode 3 to 6.
Urine didn't even get screen time for the cheeks he's been simping over for years.

He's Lord Friendzone status. Gave away his whole army and simped with no shame in front of the Mountain just for a pretend ****.

Back
Top Bottom