OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do you get paid even for the episodes you arent in?

I don't know this for a fact, but for series regulars, I think the answer to that question is yes. For other classes of cast members it probably varies. Like if you're only semi-recurring, or just signed to do an arc of certain number of episodes, the pay may vary based on the amount of screen time. But I doubt that's the case with the major regulars or else their agents would be *****ing to get them in more episodes. Plus, how many episodes a person is in or how much time on screen they get might not be proportional to the amount of work they had to do. Some scenes are harder to shoot, some scenes require more takes, etc. Just going by screen time doesn't really seem like it would b a fair way to figure salary.

My guess would be that all the series regulars get a certain flat amount per season, regardless of screen time/episodes.

By the way, I just read that Nathalie Emmanual was "upgraded" to series regular. :smokin

Think of this.....penny and sheldon from big bang theory makes a million an episode.

Ofcourse though thats expected 8 cast members to 80.

300k not bad. Plus appearance and merch money.

Just finished up A Feast For Crows & I'm going to read A Dance With Dragons along with season 5. Im excited for the changes the showrunners have for us book readers.

Last edited:
I though the stuff before Robert's rebellion would be a good season 6 or 7 so the book can come out, but I didn't consider the finances at all.

Think of this.....penny and sheldon from big bang theory makes a million an episode.

Ofcourse though thats expected 8 cast members to 80.

300k not bad. Plus appearance and merch money.

Not to mention doors opening to other opportunities. Missandei in Furious 7, Robb Stark in Cinderella, Sansa signing on to be Jean Grey. That stuff probably doesn't happen for them without GOT.

Not to mention doors opening to other opportunities. Missandei in Furious 7, Robb Stark in Cinderella, Sansa signing on to be Jean Grey. That stuff probably doesn't happen for them without GOT.

Maisie (arya) is goign to blow up to. she'll be on an episode of Doctor who, that broke the geek world internet the other day.

Margery was in hunger games and will be in the next one.

even Brienne got casted in a major movie , the last hunger games and Star wars ep 7

http://slickdeals.net/f/7769261-gam...series-iron-from-ice-episode-one-for-ios-free

Free Telltale Game; GoT  Episode 1 for iOS devices. I think there's also free Episode 1s for PSN , Xbox Live but not sure

love the story in these games!
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Man...I watched Oberyn vs the Mountain for the 3rd time yesterday. It's like my brain is telling me "nah, you saw it wrong the first few times; this time it'll be different" :lol: :frown:

@$#@ man just kill him or say all that @$@! from more than 2 feet away!!!

Last edited:
Man...I watched Oberyn vs the Mountain for the 3rd time yesterday. It's like my brain is telling me "nah, you saw it wrong the first few times; this time it'll be different" :lol: :frown:

@$#@ man just kill him or say all that @$@! from more than 2 feet away!!!

LOL! But I compltely understand.

Just realized she forgot to mention that all Lannister goldmines are dry. So not only are they spending a ridiculous amount on this war, they cant even mine for gold.

That was as revealed in Season 4 so maybe she knows something we dont.

Back
Top Bottom