Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Just got hell naw debating on hitting a day club or night club. Walked past KAOS and man it’s some fineeeeeee females waiting in line

Just got hell naw debating on hitting a day club or night club. Walked past KAOS and man it’s some fineeeeeee females waiting in line
My boy out there right now. I was supposed to go but have family over from out of town this weekend.

Last edited:
Free room through Wynn Slots, got the upgrade to Encore panoramic view room for $40 a night. A5 Kobe Waygu at SW tonight on the patio hopefully. :pimp:

I almost have enough coins for a free 2 night stay at Parks MGM. Probably going to go back in October. Are pools closed in early-mid October?

I almost have enough coins for a free 2 night stay at Parks MGM. Probably going to go back in October. Are pools closed in early-mid October?
When I went a couple years ago, the MGM pool closed after the first weekend (Oct 7th). I can't remember if that was a Vegas thing or MGM thing.

Blackjack is eqsy.

Look for the BJ Chart online.

Wjile playing, ask the dealer , " what does the rule say to do?:

Do not do this, :lol:

Most blackjack dealers don't know basic blackjack strategy and when I say most I mean 95%+.

Back
Top Bottom