Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Going sep 16-19

Staying at the linq

Flying from Columbus, Ohio $650 for hotel and flight

What's the best sports book for football?

For spreads futures live bets ???

Boarding my flight to Vegas in 30 mins...

Looking to get a haircut (cut + beard) today, any recs? Always wanted to get one out there

Ready for a big sportsbetting week. Canelo future at the end $$$

Attachments

• IMG_20170903_051952_01.jpg
    IMG_20170903_051952_01.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 36
Going sep 16-19

Staying at the linq

Flying from Columbus, Ohio $650 for hotel and flight

What's the best sports book for football?

For spreads futures live bets ???

Westgate to first q.

To 2nd it depends. I check vegasinsider constantly out there. Rxplace too

Going to be there next week 13th-19th. I'm getting married the 16th, fiancé is from Vegas.

Not looking forward to the trip at all. The fellas are excited since they've never been. I go at least once a year bc of the fiancé for the last 5 years.

I don't get the hype for Vegas, other than the fact it's a 24 hour city and customer service is top notch. I'm from the DMV and the strip clubs here are far better. We also have horse shoe and MGM. Idk, I must be doing Vegas wrong.

So copping presale tickets for dj mustard at Tao on Saturday only 30 bucks ..I picked him over French Montana at the marquee ..Luda at the light that same night ...but I'm staying at the LINQ and TAO is closer

Sunday night presale tickets for fab is 30 bucks so I'm going to drais that night

I'm here 16-19 where should I go Monday night ?
I need a place to watch the fight too ?

Sat-Wet Republic and Intrigue
Sunday-XS Nightswim

This week and a half wait is gonna feel long af.

Landing in Vegas Thursday night for a bachelor party...staying at the venetian and checking out Sunday AM....anything to look out for this weekend?

What's up fellas. Headed to Vegas this weekend and looking to get a table for EBC and XS. Is it better to go through a promoter or should I just reserve online? If the former, any recommendations on a host?

Back
Top Bottom