Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

pretty much...i mean the ref wasnt even near the black ref and he had the perfect view of the play. not only that but dude just willied on in there and said TD like a boss.....what makes it worse is how they didnt even have respect for the away team to review it fairly....nope, they rather have the home team storm the field with joy along with cameras and such and sway it even more....then you get to the 'play stands' .......words can not even express... what is even more odd is how the refs bounced and never returned nor did they penalize seahawks for not continuing play on the EP and didnt even bother to return to blow the attempt live....

No one cares because it was the most blatant gifting of a win to an undeserving team that I have ever seen in my lifetime of watching sports. Not just football. Sports.
So if you think that people should care more about a Seattle Seahawks week 3 win than what I just described above, I think it is YOU who is missing the big picture here.

Undeserving huh? You sound like someone who just tuned into ESPN and basing their opinion off just that call. Out of here with that ********. Seahawks played their ******g ***** off. They outplayed the Packers for a good amount of the game and were in a spot to win the game when the refs made a horrible call on them (PI as mentioned a million times) that made a HUGE difference on the outcome. Say the call was bad, but don't call them the most undeserving team you've ever seen in your lifetime that's just a ******g ridiculous statement.

Yes undeserving.

A call decided the game. A call that if called correctly, would have resulted in the other team winning the game. Ok, I withdraw my statement about THE most undeserving team I have ever seen. That was based on emotion. But after over an hour to think about this, I still cant come up with a game that was determined by a blown call like this one was.

Yes, your Seahawks played well defensively. Amazing even. But that doesnt negate the fact that they were in a position that if a call was called correctly, they would have lost the game.

Last edited:
TOUCHDOWN!!!

661956126.jpg

Worst call i've ever seen. Makes me sick that the NFL is letting this happen.

Last edited:
either the refs CLEARLY do NOT know the rules about how the play turned out...or they are crooked...^^

As a Hawks fan d was dominant 3 out of the 4 quarters held the Pack to 2 FG's and 1 TD. Bad calls on both sides extending drives. NFL pay the refs

Yes undeserving.
A call decided the game. A call that if called correctly, would have resulted in the other team winning the game. Ok, I withdraw my statement about THE most undeserving team I have ever seen. That was based on emotion. But after over an hour to think about this, I still cant come up with a game that was determined by a blown call like this one was.
Yes, your Seahawks played well defensively. Amazing even. But that doesnt negate the fact that they were in a position that if a call was called correctly, they would have lost the game.

I can week 1 against Arizona we (Seattle) lost because the refs didn't call a pi in the endzone, AZ db never turned to look for the ball just blocked the wr's view. if not for that we'd be 3-0 right now

how can you hawks fans gloat about the hawks D but not see that they fizzled right after the half where they didnt cease the opportunity to score during that drive to go up possibly 10-0/14-0 .... and any sports enthusiast/announcer would tell you that. both teams got bad calls through out the game but thats common to see...give n take...50/50..i get it...but to ruin the game like that clearly blows the roof off and the league should start worrying about team owners pulling their teams from continuing on without the og refs...i think they should also be investigated for crooked refs because these guys couldve easily been picked by some dudes out in the dessert...how can you be professional if you are from high school/ D3/4 sideline refs......i mean, can a football player become a pro after hs? sure...there just wouldnt be 21 of them....or however many new refs there are...shhhts obsurd.

As much as I hate the Packers, they got robbed. Get rid of these replacement refs ASAP. It's sad because they actually reviewed the play. Pathetic.

zmecci.jpg

In real time it looked simultaneous. You can't overturn a catch that is ruled simultaneous so the review doesn't matter. Refs ****** over both teams, we don't really know who should have won. Bout time Seattle got a break :smokin

Yes undeserving.

I can week 1 against Arizona we (Seattle) lost because the refs didn't call a pi in the endzone, AZ db never turned to look for the ball just blocked the wr's view. if not for that we'd be 3-0 right now

And guess what? That non PI call didnt DIRECTLY give Arizona a win. What if they called the PI and Seattle got stuffed four times from the 1 yard line?

I mean, I understand the team loyalty as a fan. But can you seriously not tell the difference between the two plays?

how can you hawks fans gloat about the hawks D but not see that they fizzled right after the half where they didnt cease the opportunity to score during that drive to go up possibly 10-0/14-0 .... and any sports enthusiast/announcer would tell you that. both teams got bad calls through out the game but thats common to see...give n take...50/50..i get it...but to ruin the game like that clearly blows the roof off and the league should start worrying about team owners pulling their teams from continuing on without the og refs...i think they should also be investigated for crooked refs because these guys couldve easily been picked by some dudes out in the dessert...how can you be professional if you are from high school/ D3/4 sideline refs......i mean, can a football player become a pro after hs? sure...there just wouldnt be 21 of them....or however many new refs there are...shhhts obsurd.

Fans can gloat about the D because it gave up 12 points...and a touchdown drive that was filled with a ton of bad calls/non-calls..thats why

Them not taking an advantage by going up 10/14 was an offensive issue..not Defense

so excuse me sir while I continue to gloat

If DB knocks the ball down game over, he catches it, gets tied up with golden tate the rest is history. Yes there was pi before catch occurred but there was also a late hit on wilson. Should have been offsetting penalties one untimed down see what happens.

I never understood people who say 'knock it down'. I mean just yesterday we saw in the lions game the Titans attempt to knock it down and it went straight into Titus Young's hands.

I never understood people who say 'knock it down'. I mean just yesterday we saw in the lions game the Titans attempt to knock it down and it went straight into Titus Young's hands.

that's because they slapped it in his direction you gotta knock it straight down or outta bounds if near back of endzone

Tell me what team would not have reacted the same as the Seahawks? If roles were reversed in this game, Packers would have been jumping up for joy just as well. Ya it's a tough break, bad call, no argument there.

Frank Gore ‏@Frank_Gore
We need to start a fund for @TJLang70 . Dat dude gonna get fined to the moon! #RogerGoodellSucks
Retweeted by TJ Lang

:rofl:

zmecci.jpg

In real time it looked simultaneous. You can't overturn a catch that is ruled simultaneous so the review doesn't matter. Refs ****** over both teams, we don't really know who should have won. Bout time Seattle got a break
smokin.gif
bro tate got his left hand on jennings arm

i am picking both teams to make playoffs so does this game affect seeding for either team at end of season

Last edited:
Is that Frank Gore Twitter page real? He has a ton of followers but some of the stuff he says seems like it could get him in trouble. I don't have an account so I don't really know what's the norm.

Back
Top Bottom