Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

peteyes.gif

roll.gif

I'd be interested in hearing what the black ref has to say. (although I know that won't happen). He signaled for a touchback, but put up zero resistance when the other ref came over and put up the td signal.

This. Like I said, replacement refs are the only reason the packers were even in it.

Ha, Seattle completed like 6 passes the entire game until the last two drives. They scored only 1 TD.....the Packers were in this game the entire time. You sound foolish.

I'm not a fan of either team, I just wanted to watch a decent game and it was a dull game until the end.

These games look scenes from the Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. Prison ball, with fights and skirmishes after every damn play. Who the hell talks s*** on kickoff touchbacks?

Can't wait for MLB postseason.

I know with these refs it goes both ways an all but in the two most important drives of the game

- Roughing the Passer on Walden erases a Packer interception
- Pass interference on Sam Shields when Rice was the one with 2 hands around him.
- No call pass interference on Golden Tate
- Jennings interception given to Tate for the Touchdown

in the most crucial part of the game this all happened. Two interceptions were taken away from us and a TD was gifted to win the game.

none of this even matters if Sam shields doesnt get pushed off. There is no catch/int with shields being there.

I dont think I can even me mad at all this :lol: Im actually amused.

Why are you all so dense? Outside of Packers fans, I don't think anyone really cares who won the damn game. What I care about is the fact that the last play of the game was a blown call by the scabs that cost one team the game. It's embarrassing.

And that right there is what I mean man. 8 sacks in the first half, a dominating defensive performance both ways and no one cares.

No one cares because it was the most blatant gifting of a win to an undeserving team that I have ever seen in my lifetime of watching sports. Not just football. Sports.

So if you think that people should care more about a Seattle Seahawks week 3 win than what I just described above, I think it is YOU who is missing the big picture here.

I know with these refs it goes both ways an all but in the two most important drives of the game
- Pass interference on Sam Shields when Rice was the one with 2 hands around him.
in the most crucial part of the game this all happened. Two interceptions were taken away from us and a TD was gifted to win the game.
none of this even matters if Sam shields doesnt get pushed off. There is no catch/int with shields being there.

How about the PI called on Kam Chancellor on the go ahead TD drive? They don't call that it's a completely different game.

You're comparing football to basketball. Sit down.

And you're claiming that rules should be abandoned in the last two minutes of games...

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/E000theURG/PhilJacksonFIWWY.gif[/quote]When did I ever say that?[/quote]

You admitted that there was OPI at the end of the game. I don't even know why this is an argument except you said "when's the last time you saw OPI called at the end of the game?". Which leads me to believe that you feel that calls of any kind should just be thrown out the window in "crunch time".

Mike Pereira, Kayne, Jesus, and Ray Charles would all agree that a flag should have been thrown.

OPI happened and the call was blown. At the point where the OPI happened the game should have been over and everything subsequently shouldn't even matter.

Last edited:
Packer fans should be thankful the real refs weren't out there. At least now you guys have an excuse as to why you guys lost.

so your gonna point out all the calls that went against you but not point out the calls you benefited from

This. Like I said, replacement refs are the only reason the packers were even in it.

Ha, Seattle completed like 6 passes the entire game until the last two drives. They scored only 1 TD.....the Packers were in this game the entire time. You sound foolish.

I'm not a fan of either team, I just wanted to watch a decent game and it was a dull game until the end.

These games look scenes from the Longest Yard with Adam Sandler. Prison ball, with fights and skirmishes after every damn play. Who the hell talks s*** on kickoff touchbacks?

Can't wait for MLB postseason.

Shiiieessst

I thought that sack record was coming down. I was watching for that.

How about the PI called on Kam Chancellor on the go ahead TD drive? They don't call that it's a completely different game.

Youre right, as i said it does go both ways. The whole game you can argue holding calls PI calls and all that. But when it comes down to the last 4 minutes of the game it couldnt have been more lopsided. 2 Ints lost and a Touchdown given in the last 4 minutes of the game.

Why are you all so dense? Outside of Packers fans, I don't think anyone really cares who won the damn game. What I care about is the fact that the last play of the game was a blown call by the scabs that cost one team the game. It's embarrassing.

And that right there is what I mean man. 8 sacks in the first half, a dominating defensive performance both ways and no one cares.

No one cares because it was the most blatant gifting of a win to an undeserving team that I have ever seen in my lifetime of watching sports. Not just football. Sports.

So if you think that people should care more about a Seattle Seahawks week 3 win than what I just described above, I think it is YOU who is missing the big picture here.

I take it you missed the 2006 NBA Finals?

And you're claiming that rules should be abandoned in the last two minutes of games...

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/E000theURG/PhilJacksonFIWWY.gif[/quote]When did I ever say that?[/quote]

You admitted that there was OPI at the end of the game. I don't even know why this is an argument except you said "when's the last time you saw OPI called at the end of the game?". Which leads me to believe that you feel that calls of any kind should just be thrown out the window in "crunch time".

Mike Pereira, Kayne, Jesus, and Ray Charles would all agree that a flag should have been thrown.

OPI happened and the call was blown. At the point where the OPI happened the game should have been over and everything subsequently shouldn't even matter.[/quote]:lol Whatever you say champ. PI is NEVER called in that situation, what makes you believe it should have been called on this particular instance?

Undeserving huh? You sound like someone who just tuned into ESPN and basing their opinion off just that call. Out of here with that ********. Seahawks played their ******g ***** off. They outplayed the Packers for a good amount of the game and were in a spot to win the game when the refs made a horrible call on them (PI as mentioned a million times) that made a HUGE difference on the outcome. Say the call was bad, but don't call them the most undeserving team you've ever seen in your lifetime that's just a ******g ridiculous statement.

The OPI should have negated the so-called stalemate catch. Green Bay should have won. Seattle looks pretty stout on defense though.

As bad as the ending was, it's not a good look for the Packers' o-line to be blaming someone else for this loss.

OPI happened and the call was blown. At the point where the OPI happened the game should have been over and everything subsequently shouldn't even matter.[/quote]:lol Whatever you say champ. [B][SIZE=6][SIZE=7]PI is NEVER called in that situation[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B], what makes you believe it should have been called on this particular instance?[/quote]

Oh really?

http://youtu.be/dOu1dhzyYKw

[QUOTE]Detroit was given the untimed play because safety Hank Poteat was called for pass interference in the end zone when Stafford heaved a desperation attempt.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2009/11/22/3424_recap.html#ixzz27SPYWeBs[/QUOTE]

[img]http://felipelima.com/scratch/diddy.gif

i think you should notice how that call wouldnt have defined the outcome indefinitely. it couldve still been 50-50 from that point on....these calls single handedly shaped the win out for the home team which any monkey with a basic functioning brain could point out to which side was wrong if he was taught well...and he'd get paid in bananas. i lost 200 bettin on the GB and im no GB fan, the spread was -3 and considered a 80% cover rate...the refs really must be apart of some scheme in the vegas books because this was blatantly obvious. 

I respect the hell out of the Seahawks ( minus Pete Caroll), but the Pack dominated your offense as bad as your D dominated the Pack. Your D got moved up and down the field for a number of long drives in the second half. After Benson got going, Hawks D wasnt the same. Pack D caused more 3 and outs than the Hawks D. To say the Pack were only in the game cause of 1 bogus PI call is ridiculous. The Hawks got more yardage penalties calls than the Pack did. Hawks first TD ( and only) was set up after a bad call when it was 1st or 2nd and 20 something. Seahawks D is Nasty ,especially that secondary but the Pack won this game. In no world is that a Catch by Tate.

Back
Top Bottom