Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
This is tight, about to cop a 360 this week too. Right in time so I can get used to the controller. 
pimp.gif

Just don't buy the Arcade or 4GB Slim, pay a little more and get the big hard drive. GTA V needs at least 8GB of disc space.

There's also this...

You get a free month of PS+ with the system, controller, 500GB HDD, and the game. PS+ puts up different free full retail games every month. This month they have Battlefield 3.

Last edited:
Like some peeps advised me earlier. Get a USB stick or just cop a bigger hardrive... USB stick being the cheaper alternative. You need the extra space for the installation disc, since GTA V will come with two disc.

Just don't buy the Arcade or 4GB Slim, pay a little more and get the big hard drive. GTA V needs at least 8GB of disc space.

There's also this...

You get a free month of PS+ with the system, controller, 500GB HDD, and the game. PS+ puts up different free full retail games every month. This month they have Battlefield 3.
I'ma just use my USB sticks cause there's some good deals on 360s I found in 4gb. I have like 3 USBs I use like once a year. 
laugh.gif

I'm on the fence if I actually want to see gameplay, if if I want to be strong and survive without it. I mean, I've made it this far, havent read any of the info in months. Hopefully I'll forget what I've read so far so I can be somewhat new in the mind and can explore freely without expectations.

besides SR4 drops in august, that'll hold me for a min.

i am ready :D finally get to see some gameplay but i'll working my part time job at 10 am , smh

i hope the online mode is back, i know some people hated it but i liked it and still play the race mode every now and then. fire truck races are amazing.

really want to see gameplay and see how the Special abilities will work.If there is split screen i probably won't need a new game ever

Last edited:
i am ready
happy.gif
finally get to see some gameplay but i'll working my part time job at 10 am , smh

i hope the online mode is back, i know some people hated it but i liked it and still play the race mode every now and then. fire truck races are amazing.
I think I read somewhere that there will be online play, I'm not to sure. My memory is ****.

A rumor going around which CVG has been talking & hinting about like they know about it but just can't talk about it until R* officially announces & talks about it is:

GTA V will have a crazy MMO style multi player mode and it will be a subscription based MMO.

Last edited:
^ Yeah it sounds like it could be pretty extensive.

Posted this on the last page.

Yeah I bet their plans for Multi Player will be announced last in mid to late August around or after Gamescom. Followed by 1 more Gameplay video, then the official website gets a major update with all the features being online.Then expect in the first or 2nd week R* will talk about the games soundtrack.

Back
Top Bottom