Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I wonder if we can torture the people that back stab us. That would be so dope! Especially if its online

why are all of you so excited to watch other people play the game you intend on getting in 4 days?  We're all getting the game regardless, why spoil yourself any surprises?

Most of us are only watching the freeroam streams which are showing the game's mechanics. Can't really be considered spoiling. If that were the case, the gameplay and GTA Online videos released by R* would be considered spoiling also

Watching a stream of the game being played is far more of a spoiler than the stuff R* put out.

No Mom and Pop shops wanted to give up the goods today :rolleyes

Preordered for $58 and I'll pick up at a midnight release at a m&p shop on Monday

i8dGsOXYF9vLz.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How you knock someone out with the car door and jack two vehicles at once?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I dead *** don't remember ever complaining about the driving in IV :lol:. Like, that was never an issue of mine with the game.
Exactly. That's why I really cant comprehend how it ruined the game for some. It was different from SA, but geez. Ir was more than manageable.:lol:

Same, and as I've stated before, I loved the driving in IV. This forum is one of the only places where I've seen so much hate for the driving in that game :lol:

Granted, I don't scour the Internet looking for people's impressions on it, but most of what I've read on other sites has been positive about IV's driving ( with the only complaint being cars felt "boat like"). In fact, a lot of people were skeptical when R* said the driving would be closer to Midnight Club because most felt it was too "arcadey" ( a la San Andreas).

Same, and as I've stated before, I loved the driving in IV. This forum is one of the only places where I've seen so much hate for the driving in that game
laugh.gif

Granted, I don't scour the Internet looking for people's impressions on it, but most of what I've read on other sites has been positive about IV's driving ( with the only complaint being cars felt "boat like"). In fact, a lot of people were skeptical when R* said the driving would be closer to Midnight Club because most felt it was too "arcadey" ( a la San Andreas).
I don't get it either. I was genuinely surprised by the reaction to it on NT. Never had a issue with the driving in IV. It was actually pretty easy to get good at it. 

why are all of you so excited to watch other people play the game you intend on getting in 4 days?  We're all getting the game regardless, why spoil yourself any surprises?

Most of us are only watching the freeroam streams which are showing the game's mechanics. Can't really be considered spoiling. If that were the case, the gameplay and GTA Online videos released by R* would be considered spoiling also

Watching a stream of the game being played is far more of a spoiler than the stuff R* put out.

But what's being spoiled though? We're only watching Franklin run from the cops. I knew running from the police was an option in the game already so I don't really feel spoiled watching it. I do draw the line at story stuff though. I don even want to see side missions :lol:

But what's being spoiled though? We're only watching Franklin run from the cops. I knew running from the police was an option in the game already so I don't really feel spoiled watching it. I do draw the line at story stuff though. I don even want to see side missions :lol:
yeah i havent been watching any story streams just running from cops streams

Locations, vehicles, guns, etc. you're watching someone else do it before you get to, thus ruining the surprise factor. Why bother this close to release?

Same, and as I've stated before, I loved the driving in IV. This forum is one of the only places where I've seen so much hate for the driving in that game :lol:

Did you have the internet when it first came out?

:rolleyes We're talking five years ago though. Of course people complained because they probably expected San Andreas mechanics in an HD Liberty City. The difference between then and now though is that most of us have adjusted ( or should have anyway). Things had to change. GTA doesn't look like a cartoon anymore so it shouldn't drive like one.

Did you have the Internet when San Andreas came out? There was a lot of hate because you now had to play as a black protagonist. But over time people adjusted and the game has gone on to be a lot of people's favorite in the series. I guess I just don't see why the driving aspect can't be the same way

Someone on the GTA V reddit who has the game gave their impression.

No spoilers in here:

• The driving feels great. Its a bit awkward at first but you get used to it real fast. Cars turns/grips much better to the road compared to GTA IV. Acceleration/topspeed is slightly slower so far, but i have not upgraded anything on the vehicles so that might change.
  • The whole map is unlocked at the start it seems. I drove what felt like forever and never found any invisible walls or the like. The map is so huge.
  • Money seems hard to come bye compared to earlier versions. 20 missions in and i would be broke if it weren't for a random event. Not gonna spoil what i found/saw/did, but i basically got 100 000 for doing 5 seconds of work.
  • I don't remember how the nudity were in GTAIV, but you can see fully uncensored beg emerican teetes at the strip club
  • The city feels so alive. I seen more cops fighting crooks, thiefs, carjacking, fights etc than i ever did in GTAIV. You can help people getting robbed, or even rob stores yourself if you want.
  • I don't want to spoil to much, but just ask me anything

Edit: I see a lot of repeat questions or questions about late game weapons/content. Please use your head and ctrl+f :smile:
Edit2: Alright I'm gonna go back to the game now so i wont answer more questions. Gonna report back how the load times are after i have installed it (again).

Link:

Last edited:
The driving in 4 is horrendous and people complained for weeks when the game first came out. That being said I dealt with it and will in this game if it sucks.

Last edited:
Xbox or ps3 is my only concern now...
My ps3 has a hard time playing new games but that two disc install for Xbox, decisions

Xbox or ps3 is my only concern now...
My ps3 has a hard time playing new games but that two disc install for Xbox, decisions

you just put 1 disc into the xbox, wait for the 8gb to install, then put in the other disc and thats it. you never have to use the first disc again.

PS3 you have to install 8gb too but you can just do it all from 1 disc

Just started playing. The opening is crazy! The graphics are gorgeous. I love how the camera is set up in this one. Really gives it a more immersive feel and the animations and lighting are the best I've seen. Between this and the fight its going to be a great weekend. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom