Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man seein some of y'all in here I feel so behind :lol: I'm broke as hell. I need to start my first heist lol

Also, what station is JB on?

25K briefcase location

Case respawns if you switch characters so...switch after you grab the case then switch back and grab it again.

edit: video not working posted the link and posted pics.

its on top of the submarine looking thing.

Last edited:
Play the game right.....stop cheesing and waiting around for a briefcase to respawn :lol:

Get your money up the right way :smokin

Trevor is that dude lol
Flying isn't that bad if you can line up the landing and brake properly but takes some practice

Play the game right.....stop cheesing and waiting around for a briefcase to respawn :lol:

Get your money up the right way :smokin

that stoc market been good bro, i cant wait till online drop, that market gonna have a lot of low ballers on the ground while im pushing the G4 16 deep to the gun fest.

that stoc market been good bro, i cant wait till online drop, that market gonna have a lot of low ballers on the ground while im pushing the G4 16 deep to the gun fest.

Word, all 3 of my guys came up nice on the stock market :pimp:

I'm still waiting until I get a few million under each of my guys before I start buying property.

You dudes spending bread customizing whips meanwhile y'all struggling robbing gas stations trying to eat. Y'all got it all wrong. :lol:

lol personally i'm spending whip money on customizations but i got it like that off the strength of stocks. plus what else are you going to do with the money? sit on it for what?

you get more than enough to get anything you want and still have money to sit on.

What is the deal with this iFruit app.. It worked once for me now when I try to sign in it says incorrect password everytime... Itz not wrong tho

Man seein some of y'all in here I feel so behind :lol: I'm broke as hell. I need to start my first heist lol

Also, what station is JB on?

you'll be good on money soon,

JB is on "West Coast Talk Radio"

Good to know

Did anybody get the ifruit app to fully sync with the game? I got my car order but I don't think chop is syncing. I don't know how to get him to do the tricks I taught him

Back
Top Bottom