Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I guess i'll log on at least but i dont expect me to really enjoy it since im broke with no super weapons

I got $250,000 this weekend and last weekend. When ahead and spent it all on these space age weapons. They're pretty good so far.

Update: glitch works. So easy to do. I let it rock last night while I was sleep. Fell asleep with 3m, woke up to $17M (forgot to leave my controller plugged in so it wouldn't die). Bought an extra garage to store "investments" for if/when I need them down the line. Thought about letting it rock while at work today, but I'll do it tonight when I get online.

I ve been spending my money on the Benny's glitch... updating all type of cars with Benny's rims... might hop on the glitch for the heck of it...
I'm down to almost 350M ... lol

I let that mug run all night last night, and all day today while I'm at work

oineqir.gif

Wish I had a PC good enough to play this game so I could try out some of Role Play servers like "No Pixel". Use to have a lot of fun playing RP servers on GTA San Andreas.

Looks like the rumors for GTA 6 is that it will take place in Vice City.
If this is true, I hope the main protagonist(s) is/are Cuban and/or Haitian.

Wish I had a PC good enough to play this game so I could try out some of Role Play servers like "No Pixel". Use to have a lot of fun playing RP servers on GTA San Andreas.
I love watching those rp vids from Bay Area Buggs and Polecat

it's amazing what people can do with this game on pc, you can play as police, arrest npcs, issue warning or tickets etc., run plates, check for warrants, search the cars, and pat down,
get calls about crimes in the area to go to even follow the court case after the arrest. I don't know how these guys put all this together but it's impressive as hell

Last edited:
Doubt that would happen. They will have to keep it around the GTA 4 & 5 timeline so they can reintroduce some of the characters.

Honestly wouldn’t mind a female main character as a second option if they decide to do multiple again.

Back
Top Bottom