Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Don’t mean to derail the thread but these weirdos just keep reminding us why they’re ****ing losers in the first place.

Apartheid Elon draws the line at shooting cops.

649AC277-B96B-4A24-9B6A-A0686B7AE678.jpeg

kobe-bryant-lakers.gif

Well they definitely breaking the record unless we have some crazy inflation in the economy then people end up sucking some D just for some Papa John’s Pizza. Just saying you never know bro.

Better to off yaself than resort to sucking off Glizzy’s for Papa Johns. Papa Johns shouldn’t even be accepted for free.

Im going to need the internet to stop saying it took 10 years to get a trailer
***** you probably couldn’t even get a used copy of GTA V 10 years ago hell online was only 2 months old at the time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They acting like them as a company didn’t release another game that sold well after that

Ngl, Im jelly the PC version gets real car mods. It’b nice if we can find away to pull that off on consoles.

Ngl, Im jelly the PC version gets real car mods. It’b nice if we can find away to pull that off on consoles.

Serious question, what's stopping you from getting it on the PC? Or even becoming a PC gamer if you haven't already?

I come in Peace.

Back
Top Bottom