I= pretty decent on GOW.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member #5
AKA "Fresh Like New Money"​

Who's gonna rep PG this time?
Team Dirty​
Cause we get them Dirty deals... member # 1.1​
aim:equx15,ebay:rormast15,rormast15@yahoo.com​

Is there a age limit? I might bring a couple of young ones, they're in town. Let me know.

LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

can i jus com or do i need some kinda invite
TRADE: DS Olive V's sz 11 for DS Fire Red V's sz 11

Just a couple of quick notes:

-There is no age limit, but everyone under 21 will be asked to leave before 9pm due to Texas Law. Since the Summit is at 4-7pm this shouldnt be a problem. If anyone over 21 wants to stay and hang out, to continue drinking, watch the UFC match, NFL game, College Bowls etc. I dont think it will be a problem.

-The summit is absolutely free, you do not have to buy a ticket, bring an invite, etc. All that we ask is that you patronize LIVE by buying food and/or drink since they provided us with a nice atmosphere to hold our summit. I would like for us to have an open invitation and be welcomed back for future summits. LIVE graciously accomodated our summit and they did not have to accept our party especially since our crowd isnt their normal clientel. The majority of their business is from the 21 and up crowd, so I would like for us to behave that way. Younger members are welcome, but they should understand that this event is a summit, and not a playground.

-This summit is not sponsored by any particular shop. Most local sneaker head shops were invited to represent themselves at this summit. This includes; PG, Kickz, Sheikhs, and SF2 etc.

-We urge group participation to make this event a sucess. If you have anything to Show, Buy, Sell, or Trade, you are more than welcome to bring it. The event should not focus around a single persons collection kicks, but should be a group effort. Again, we ask that you be responsible for your own belongings. Do not bring more than you can keep an eye on.

Reppin H-Town, TX on NT since 2001

there wasn't much replies to this as there was to the older Houston summit posts... I'll be there near the end
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

When's the basketball tournament?
All people with black skin and African phenotype are subject to potential white Supremacist Abuse..Cornell West​

dam i couldnt make it but kikz is by the athletes foot in galleria. across frm shieks and champs.
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

^ Kickz is good IMO. Get most releases and is in a convenient location, for me at least. Only thing that would make it not 100% NTer satisfactory is that it doesn't carry streetwear clothes, just the shoes and shoe related clothing. And to correct the above statement, Kickz is the athletes foot in the Galleria, not next to it.

Summit was good. I'll post up some pics later, I need to resize them all n such. Amazing how big it was compared to the first, but where all the OG Houston NTers???
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

I had a good time at the Summit, and it seems every year there's more and more sneakerheads and thats a good thing. Cant wait till the next one.

Back
Top Bottom