OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by amel223

DH was the first time I've watched a Harry Potter movie and wanted to watch it again right after.  
This. Movie was great. Best in the series so far. Can't wait for the finale.
Agree.  Just saw it last night and immediately came home and started re-reading the book, just to get me through until DH2 comes out.  The only complaint I have with the movie was the dance scene with Harry and Hermione.  What the hell was that?  Other than that, I really liked the film.   And I agree with the poster above who said that its good that, at this point, the film makers are just assuming that the audience is generally familiar with the back story.   

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by amel223

DH was the first time I've watched a Harry Potter movie and wanted to watch it again right after.  
This. Movie was great. Best in the series so far. Can't wait for the finale.
Agree.  Just saw it last night and immediately came home and started re-reading the book, just to get me through until DH2 comes out.  The only complaint I have with the movie was the dance scene with Harry and Hermione.  What the hell was that?  Other than that, I really liked the film.   And I agree with the poster above who said that its good that, at this point, the film makers are just assuming that the audience is generally familiar with the back story.   

Back
Top Bottom