OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i think they messed up by making the first few movies before the books were finished being written. there was no way for them to know which parts to make sure they included so every single loose end would be tied up by the last movie.

Yeah, but Jo Rowling was reading the scripts and telling them if they went the wrong way - she wouldn't give away the story but also wouldn't let them make a big mistake.

You're right though - there are a few inconsistencies caused by the timing.

Originally Posted by SheryarYO

i think they messed up by making the first few movies before the books were finished being written. there was no way for them to know which parts to make sure they included so every single loose end would be tied up by the last movie.

Yeah, but Jo Rowling was reading the scripts and telling them if they went the wrong way - she wouldn't give away the story but also wouldn't let them make a big mistake.

You're right though - there are a few inconsistencies caused by the timing.

best thing about all 7 movies

1.emma watson
2.emma watson
3.emma watson
4.emma watson
5.emma watson
6.emma watson
7.emma watson

best thing about all 7 movies

1.emma watson
2.emma watson
3.emma watson
4.emma watson
5.emma watson
6.emma watson
7.emma watson

Best movie of the series,can't wait till part 2. They changed some things but they stayed relatively faithful to the book.
Emma Watson was
pimp.gif
also

Best movie of the series,can't wait till part 2. They changed some things but they stayed relatively faithful to the book.
Emma Watson was
pimp.gif
also

Lol at saying they stayed true to the book...From the first ten minutes it was different from the book no dialogue between certain family members

Lol at saying they stayed true to the book...From the first ten minutes it was different from the book no dialogue between certain family members

The movies just don't make sense to me. I guess comparing them to the books is messing me up, but I swear, I have the hardest time following what's happening from scene to scene.

The movies just don't make sense to me. I guess comparing them to the books is messing me up, but I swear, I have the hardest time following what's happening from scene to scene.

I thought the movie was pretty good. but some of the differences from the book to the movies bothered me a bit.

I thought the movie was pretty good. but some of the differences from the book to the movies bothered me a bit.

Back
Top Bottom