Official HBO's The Newsroom Thread Vol: Season 3

*shakes fist @ Executive*

laugh.gif

:lol: I didn't think season would start in the summer. Anyway Jeff Daniels was nominated again for an Emmy :pimp:

Nice to see Jeff Daniels nominated. Unfortunately I dont see him bringing it home though, that Lead Actor category is jam packed, could go to anybody really.

Im not as much upset as it being a final season, but Im more upset that its only going to be 6 episodes. I wouldve thought that they would go with 10 or 9 considering its the last one.

Oh well, enjoy a show go out on a peak though, not many have the guts enough to do that.

^ wait for real?! damn that's dirty. :smh: HBO doing BE and TNR cold. :lol:

Last edited:
It's because thats all sorkin's schedule will allow him to do, im pretty heated too, hope every movie in 2016 is written by aaron sorkin, thats the only way i can accept 6 episodes

Leggo. Sunday. 9PM est. 11:45PM est replay.

Last edited:
Mannnnnnn what a kickoff for the season!

LMAO Elliot

Sloan is just too damn sexy.

Rofl at Don and the Judge

I feel like Neil fell into a trap.

Jim caught them feels for Maggie, who by the way doesnt look half bad done up in makeup.

Reliving the whole Boston bombing thing.......brought back the tears for the 8 y/o victim. :frown: All the child was doing was watching his dad participate in the marathon and his life was taken. SMH

Wonder how Reese handles this new problem.......

Next week is going to be good!

Man so much shenanigans going on.

The situation with Neil, the hostile takeover of ACN.

Wonder how they're gonna resolve all this in the five remaining episodes.

Completely forgot this started tonight, will catch up in a bit. Disappointed there's only a few episodes.

I hope when this is done I get to see Sam Waterson in something else. He's real good in a funny way on this show. Wish we saw this side of him as Jack McCoy :lol:

This ep was real good to premiere with. You'd think the best part of the media coverage would be the manhunt. I remember that going on for so long. Then on top of that I remember John Stewart tearing apart CNN and other networks for their horrible speculative infused keep your attention at any cost coverage and "reporting"

Guess this new story despite the dude committing treason is gonna be their story of redemption coming off Genoa and somehow that'll stop the hostile takeover or maybe it won't and dude will get arrested and everybody will get fired and quit :lol:

Back
Top Bottom