**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

laugh.gif
As SOON as I saw it go down I said "lemme go on NT and see what the S&T crew has to say about KG".

laugh.gif
As SOON as I saw it go down I said "lemme go on NT and see what the S&T crew has to say about KG".

for teh record there was nothing wrong with the screen. but there is also nothing wrong with wade wanting to stick up for his teammates. garnett's acting job is what was annoying

for teh record there was nothing wrong with the screen. but there is also nothing wrong with wade wanting to stick up for his teammates. garnett's acting job is what was annoying

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont understand how you can be a fan of such a !*$*% +!* team...Full of actors [/color]
Agreed.  The only player on that team I have respect for is Ray Allen.  KG is +%$#@ made and Paul Pierce is a girl, dudes talk mad !$!$ all the time and play dirty but when someone does something to them they act like women

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont understand how you can be a fan of such a !*$*% +!* team...Full of actors [/color]
Agreed.  The only player on that team I have respect for is Ray Allen.  KG is +%$#@ made and Paul Pierce is a girl, dudes talk mad !$!$ all the time and play dirty but when someone does something to them they act like women

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

KG gets on my nerves with all the mouth and extra stuff... but some of yall need to calm down with the comments about him. Let's not act like he doesn't show up EVERY time on the court, because he does.

Great screen to counter the one in the previous play against Rondo. That's team ball

this. he was just answering back to the screen on the last play... plus, to people saying he acted like he got shot, that's true he did, but don't act like bosh or whoever got hit didn't act the same way. The refs def shouldn't have called the flagrant, and garnett did definitely act, but people need to calm down. if he was on your team you'd love it.

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

KG gets on my nerves with all the mouth and extra stuff... but some of yall need to calm down with the comments about him. Let's not act like he doesn't show up EVERY time on the court, because he does.

Great screen to counter the one in the previous play against Rondo. That's team ball

this. he was just answering back to the screen on the last play... plus, to people saying he acted like he got shot, that's true he did, but don't act like bosh or whoever got hit didn't act the same way. The refs def shouldn't have called the flagrant, and garnett did definitely act, but people need to calm down. if he was on your team you'd love it.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I wanna see a brawl but I don't think it'll go down
roll.gif
Nate is the only celtic that can probably hold his own in a fight. 

Back
Top Bottom