**Official HEAT (VS) CELTICS GAME THREAD ABC SUNDAY 1:00pm/est**

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I wanna see a brawl but I don't think it'll go down
roll.gif
Nate is the only celtic that can probably hold his own in a fight. 

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont understand how you can be a fan of such a !*$*% +!* team...Full of actors [/color]
Agreed.  The only player on that team I have respect for is Ray Allen.  KG is +%$#@ made and Paul Pierce is a girl, dudes talk mad !$!$ all the time and play dirty but when someone does something to them they act like women
Agreed

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by JordanDon23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I dont understand how you can be a fan of such a !*$*% +!* team...Full of actors [/color]
Agreed.  The only player on that team I have respect for is Ray Allen.  KG is +%$#@ made and Paul Pierce is a girl, dudes talk mad !$!$ all the time and play dirty but when someone does something to them they act like women
Agreed

garnett always leans his shoulder into people on screens

how the hell is that not a foul????

swear this celtics team are the biggest pack of ******* in the league.

garnett always leans his shoulder into people on screens

how the hell is that not a foul????

swear this celtics team are the biggest pack of ******* in the league.

you heat "fans" have to realize the heat are not capable of beating the celtics. such a huge mismatch at the 1 and 5 spots.

and wade cant do @@+* against the celtics ever. they cut off every drive and force him to be a jump shooter. like in last years playoffs, the only reason the heat didnt get swept is bc wade had the best shooting game of his life in game 4.

you heat "fans" have to realize the heat are not capable of beating the celtics. such a huge mismatch at the 1 and 5 spots.

and wade cant do @@+* against the celtics ever. they cut off every drive and force him to be a jump shooter. like in last years playoffs, the only reason the heat didnt get swept is bc wade had the best shooting game of his life in game 4.

Back
Top Bottom