Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

right...
laugh.gif

your a troll who rides lebrons meat.  your opinion in anything sports related is invalid
funny how laker fans dont look too happy when the celtics didn't win the game...........LMAO
you're an idiot my opinion should be more valid than you thats for sure. now lets not start

how am i an idiot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll #%! like usual

im suprised you haven't gotten banned yet though with all your constant trolling and personal attacks in the laker thread. 

right...
laugh.gif

your a troll who rides lebrons meat.  your opinion in anything sports related is invalid
funny how laker fans dont look too happy when the celtics didn't win the game...........LMAO
you're an idiot my opinion should be more valid than you thats for sure. now lets not start

how am i an idiot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll #%! like usual

im suprised you haven't gotten banned yet though with all your constant trolling and personal attacks in the laker thread. 

to me most heat fans are just hardheaded, i mean ya some of them do know what they're talking about but most believe dumb %*%@ like pierce deserved to get thrown out, that it was the 2nd tech, but its playoff basketball way too man technicals fould were called in that game.

to me most heat fans are just hardheaded, i mean ya some of them do know what they're talking about but most believe dumb %*%@ like pierce deserved to get thrown out, that it was the 2nd tech, but its playoff basketball way too man technicals fould were called in that game.

how am i an idot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll *%% like usual
laugh.gif

On another note, I'm watching the postgame press conference right now and Bron has a regular straight hairline
eek.gif
.. the hell did that come from..

Also do Lebron and Wade ever leave eachothers side? These guys can't do a press conference without the other 

LBJ's got on a Smedium Super Slim-Fit Liverpool shirt on right now too
laugh.gif

how am i an idot?

please respond so we can go back and forth on here with me sonning your troll *%% like usual
laugh.gif

On another note, I'm watching the postgame press conference right now and Bron has a regular straight hairline
eek.gif
.. the hell did that come from..

Also do Lebron and Wade ever leave eachothers side? These guys can't do a press conference without the other 

LBJ's got on a Smedium Super Slim-Fit Liverpool shirt on right now too
laugh.gif

I hate people that say it's gonna be different game 2... You should be prepared to play... This is the playoffs!

I hate people that say it's gonna be different game 2... You should be prepared to play... This is the playoffs!

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

ya u right, but better believe celtics will come out very differently in game
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

ya u right, but better believe celtics will come out very differently in game
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

no one wants to talk about how the fans showed up on time and filled the seats?

Don't you think it's sad that you think they should get credit?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.

Don't you think it's sad that people cared more about the lack of people in seats than the product on the floor? Fan up was a 10 page thread on here, iirc.

I can't help but root for the Heat 2nd to the my hometown Bulls. The hate this team receives is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Relax. Rooting against a certain team is about as common as rooting for a certain team. It's a part of sports.

And the constant failure of Miami fans to show up for games featuring LeBron James and Dwyane Wade was certainly deserving of ridicule.

Back
Top Bottom