Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

props to Rondo, and yeah, Heat had no heart tonight. They should've smothered Rondo and made him go left, or at least try to shoot a jumper with one arm.

props to Rondo, and yeah, Heat had no heart tonight. They should've smothered Rondo and made him go left, or at least try to shoot a jumper with one arm.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Don't worry guys Miami will still win! BECAUSE WE ARE THE BIG 3 AND LEGOD IS THE BEST! D E S T I N Y! - AirFresh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's going to come in here and say "get the fishing gear ready" to anyone that is a Lakers fan that is even mentioning the Heat.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats all he was saying yesterday whenever  i mentioned something. Me- Rose is going to get into the paint at will against Miami  Airfresh- Get your fishing gear read
laugh.gif
D E S T I NY!

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Don't worry guys Miami will still win! BECAUSE WE ARE THE BIG 3 AND LEGOD IS THE BEST! D E S T I N Y! - AirFresh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's going to come in here and say "get the fishing gear ready" to anyone that is a Lakers fan that is even mentioning the Heat.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats all he was saying yesterday whenever  i mentioned something. Me- Rose is going to get into the paint at will against Miami  Airfresh- Get your fishing gear read
laugh.gif
D E S T I NY!

celtics showed a lot of heart and pride. why didnt miami pressure rondo and make him shoot?

celtics showed a lot of heart and pride. why didnt miami pressure rondo and make him shoot?

Originally Posted by Executive76

3f0a4cfb305cab65d611a05423fa7fec-getty-113243989eg022_miami_heat_v.jpg

2ed8f8c13f8fe6b3d58f053862c03d64-getty-113243989eg024_miami_heat_v.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
i hope that waasnt his reaction to that. i mean it was mine, but have some composure...(like in the war movies and dude is gonna die lol)

Originally Posted by Executive76

3f0a4cfb305cab65d611a05423fa7fec-getty-113243989eg022_miami_heat_v.jpg

2ed8f8c13f8fe6b3d58f053862c03d64-getty-113243989eg024_miami_heat_v.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
i hope that waasnt his reaction to that. i mean it was mine, but have some composure...(like in the war movies and dude is gonna die lol)

wait isnt miami still up 2 to 1 in the series? plus the extra home court? boston played their hardest props tho.

heat will finish em off by game 5. yawnnnn

wait isnt miami still up 2 to 1 in the series? plus the extra home court? boston played their hardest props tho.

heat will finish em off by game 5. yawnnnn

Back
Top Bottom