Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Originally Posted by Executive76

3f0a4cfb305cab65d611a05423fa7fec-getty-113243989eg022_miami_heat_v.jpg

2ed8f8c13f8fe6b3d58f053862c03d64-getty-113243989eg024_miami_heat_v.jpg

laugh.gif
sick.gif
LOL! That pic of glenn davis killed it! Hahaha! Nice game Boston! The series is "Heating" up! The Big three of the heat played without effort and heart(Lebron and most probably bosh)! Celtics big three just pulverized the Heat's big three(KG killed it..) Heat should win the next game. GO HEAT!!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.
This.
He has an awful habit of pullin players down with him from the opposing team, never his own, when he falls. He did the same thing to pierce earlier in the game, dude needs to know that's %#%%$$ up.

Is it an illegal screen when KG lowers his shoulder into the defender? He ALWAYS does that and they never call it.

Is it an illegal screen when KG lowers his shoulder into the defender? He ALWAYS does that and they never call it.

30t6p3b.gif
@ The ({}) doesn't surprise me though... that's the same coward @+*% he does nightly just so happens he seriously injured someone with it.
This.
He has an awful habit of pullin players down with him from the opposing team, never his own, when he falls. He did the same thing to pierce earlier in the game, dude needs to know that's %#%%$$ up.

Originally Posted by brandnew21

30t6p3b.gif
This.
Didn't think anyone else would catch that. Wade is a dirty player. I am extremely excited for Shaq to pummel this guy coming down the lane.

Dade B0Y:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Wade deserves to be suspended one game if Artest got suspended for that B$.
Child please.
grin.gif

Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

Dade B0Y:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Child please.
grin.gif

Great point.
ImReallyDirkNowitzki:
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
Shut the #*+! up.
What a compelling argument.

No but really...
SCOTTY PIMPIN:
True story. Won't happen, but should. He dragged a player down for no reason other than to drag him down. It wasn't like he already had him hooked and they were just falling. No, he dragged Rondo down intentionally.

Artest does it, he's suspended.

Wade does it... well, we'll see...

30t6p3b.gif
This.
Didn't think anyone else would catch that. Wade is a dirty player. I am extremely excited for Shaq to pummel this guy coming down the lane.

FELLAS FELLAS FELLAS

I was at work, I couldn't get online.

I said it over...and over .... and OVER.

MIAMI IN 5.

I said Game 3 will be DIFFICULT.

Check my past posts.

Rondo dislocating his arm and popping it back in will be fine for the night, but the rest of the WAY? His arm is DONE.

M
I
A
M
I
in 5 i SAID IT over and OVER n OVER

Yall stop FRONTIN'
laugh.gif

FELLAS FELLAS FELLAS

I was at work, I couldn't get online.

I said it over...and over .... and OVER.

MIAMI IN 5.

I said Game 3 will be DIFFICULT.

Check my past posts.

Rondo dislocating his arm and popping it back in will be fine for the night, but the rest of the WAY? His arm is DONE.

M
I
A
M
I
in 5 i SAID IT over and OVER n OVER

Yall stop FRONTIN'
laugh.gif

Ron clotheslined somebody.
laugh.gif

apples to oranges and not at all suspension worthy. Rondo doesn't get hurt, that play is not even mentioned by anyone.

laugh.gif

apples to oranges and not at all suspension worthy. Rondo doesn't get hurt, that play is not even mentioned by anyone.

Lebron, Wade n esp Bosh have to learn how to play in Boston

Beating in Boston is NOT that easy.

We steal ONE in their home...ITS OVER.

Thats why a lot of analysts says miami in 7

BUT I SAY MIAMI IN 5

HOW DARE U GUYS SAY I WENT M.I.A YOU FOOOLSSS!!!
laugh.gif

Lebron, Wade n esp Bosh have to learn how to play in Boston

Beating in Boston is NOT that easy.

We steal ONE in their home...ITS OVER.

Thats why a lot of analysts says miami in 7

BUT I SAY MIAMI IN 5

HOW DARE U GUYS SAY I WENT M.I.A YOU FOOOLSSS!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
This.
Wade is dirty? 
roll.gif

We are playing the CELTICS, we play all nice and jolly like we playin' a game of 50 we aint gonna win b 
laugh.gif

PLAYOFFS ARE PHYISCAL, get yo weight up and MAN up

Originally Posted by finnns2003

30t6p3b.gif
This.
Wade is dirty? 
roll.gif

We are playing the CELTICS, we play all nice and jolly like we playin' a game of 50 we aint gonna win b 
laugh.gif

PLAYOFFS ARE PHYISCAL, get yo weight up and MAN up

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

wait isnt miami still up 2 to 1 in the series? plus the extra home court? boston played their hardest props tho.

heat will finish em off by game 5. yawnnnn

Thank youuu, I KNEW Boston was gonna go IN 
eyes.gif
  It was TOO obvious !

Originally Posted by Al3xis

laugh.gif

Exactly.

laugh.gif

Exactly.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

wait isnt miami still up 2 to 1 in the series? plus the extra home court? boston played their hardest props tho.

heat will finish em off by game 5. yawnnnn

Thank youuu, I KNEW Boston was gonna go IN 
eyes.gif
  It was TOO obvious !

laugh.gif

But they don't want to hear that. 
It's the Heat, so Wade pulling Rondo down = Artest sucker punching Barea in the head mid game
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

my sude
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom