Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Series aint over yet! One more, lets close this one out at home wednesday 
pimp.gif

You knew that KG & lebron wouldn't perform the same way that they did in game 3. This W aint surprising.

You knew that KG & lebron wouldn't perform the same way that they did in game 3. This W aint surprising.

knightdale isnt even a sports fan. He just likes the lakers yankees and cowboys because its the popular thing to do then brag about rings.

Now I will say this. The heat need to treat wednesday like game 7. If they lose game 5 i think they lose game 6 and anything can happen in a game 7.

Close them out bron

knightdale isnt even a sports fan. He just likes the lakers yankees and cowboys because its the popular thing to do then brag about rings.

Now I will say this. The heat need to treat wednesday like game 7. If they lose game 5 i think they lose game 6 and anything can happen in a game 7.

Close them out bron

Originally Posted by Philthy

7303669f6a5080cac5de8df70fa95dae0c0dc44a_r.jpg

laugh.gif
I saw this too. I think it was after the charge by Pierce in the OT.

Anyway, HUGE win for the Heat to break the 11 game losing streak in Boston. When this team turns up the defensive intensity, it is simply unbeatable by any current team in the league.

They need to finish them in game 5 though, because if they don't, this will almost certainly go to 7 games. And you never know what's going to happen in a game 7.

Originally Posted by Philthy

7303669f6a5080cac5de8df70fa95dae0c0dc44a_r.jpg

laugh.gif
I saw this too. I think it was after the charge by Pierce in the OT.

Anyway, HUGE win for the Heat to break the 11 game losing streak in Boston. When this team turns up the defensive intensity, it is simply unbeatable by any current team in the league.

They need to finish them in game 5 though, because if they don't, this will almost certainly go to 7 games. And you never know what's going to happen in a game 7.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

C's need to win 3 in a row. Not happening. Congrats to the Heat.

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.
wade aint your average sg though... if it was another sg, ray would have wore them down, and come alive in the 4th.... .
roll.gif
@ this dude giving credit to wade for that

the 2nd half it was all lebron on defense...ALL OF IT

it is gonna be interesting how the heat match up with dallas...altheticism vs skill
Are you mocking yourself?  We all know only Kobe fans act like Kobe does EVERYTHING.  Still mad huh?
roll.gif

Man, if Miami wins, someone needs to put you on suicide watch.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by finnns2003

C's need to win 3 in a row. Not happening. Congrats to the Heat.

The biggest problem in this series was how many dumb mistakes the C's made. KG just isn't a smart person. He went away from what made him so good in game 3, actually scoring in the post. How many jumpers do you need to take before you figure out it's not working tonight? Not only that, he made terrible decisions like guarding Lebron, leaving Bosh free for easy rebounds. Couldn't set a simple screen on the last play in regulation. Can't pass the ball well. Can't make a shot over a guy 6 inches shorter. He is a certified mop and I want him off my team next season. Take Ray too, he gets way too many passes for his poor defense and passing.
wade aint your average sg though... if it was another sg, ray would have wore them down, and come alive in the 4th.... .
roll.gif
@ this dude giving credit to wade for that

the 2nd half it was all lebron on defense...ALL OF IT

it is gonna be interesting how the heat match up with dallas...altheticism vs skill
Are you mocking yourself?  We all know only Kobe fans act like Kobe does EVERYTHING.  Still mad huh?
roll.gif

Man, if Miami wins, someone needs to put you on suicide watch.

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Knightngale- I don't know about that fam every heat loss you made an appearance ...
tired.gif
the only times I went in there was during their first losing streak but I haven't really hated on the heat other than their free throw shooting attempts and the traveling and lack of 3 second violations
and how they get away with really aggressive physical defense

but other than that i really have not trolled

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Knightngale- I don't know about that fam every heat loss you made an appearance ...
tired.gif
the only times I went in there was during their first losing streak but I haven't really hated on the heat other than their free throw shooting attempts and the traveling and lack of 3 second violations
and how they get away with really aggressive physical defense

but other than that i really have not trolled

people still don't realize you can pivot after completing a jump-stop?
When a dribbling player initiates a jump, ends his dribble with both feet off the floor and lands simultaneously on two feet (jump stop), he is permitted to establish a pivot foot. When there is doubt as to how many feet were off the floor when the dribble ended, the official shall assume that the dribble ended with both feet off the floor (which is most often the case); consequently, the player, after executing the jump stop, is allowed to establish a pivot foot. When the official does not allow the player to pivot after a jump stop, he shall be absolutely sure that player ended his dribble with only one foot off the floor.

not a travel.

Back
Top Bottom