Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

What a little **@##
laugh.gif
he limps away and holds his shoulder but as soon as they say it's a non shooting foul, he's moving like a cat
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

LeBron serious with that flop? Almost put himself through the court

This piece of garbage could play linebacker for the Dolphins if he wanted to and he acts like Jeffies is Dr. Octupus..

Originally Posted by Proshares

What a little **@##
laugh.gif
he limps away and holds his shoulder but as soon as they say it's a non shooting foul, he's moving like a cat
laugh.gif

Seriously... Bron selling every little bit of contact to get the foul.  Someone should just hip check his %%%!% *** when he's driving towards the paint.  I mean if the Knicks always talk about how they wanna go back to their 90's roots, might as well send Bron a message.  

Bron is my boy and all but that's kind of a **** move to show up Chalmers all the time like that. Guarantee he wouldn't do that to Wade or even Bosh.

Yeah Bron needs to chill there, its always passers fault regardless if you assumed he was going to cut to the hoop, just say my bad and keep it moving.

Melo has zero confidence with his outside shot right now, needs to get to the free throw line.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Bron is my boy and all but that's kind of a **** move to show up Chalmers all the time like that. Guarantee he wouldn't do that to Wade or even Bosh.

Exactly

Back
Top Bottom