Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Just got back home and started watching,RIOOOO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how you not t up lebron on that reaction. iman woulda been tossed if he reacted that way

Is anyone else as befuddled as me when it comes to Mike Woodson's handling of Miami's defense on Carmelo? Spoelstra worked circles around him in G1 with the fronting, and to his credit he adjusted with having Melo initiate the offense in G2 but now tonight he's right back at where he was in G1? Terrible. 

Lebron got him clean.

Knicks were off and couldn't take advantage of a struggling Heat earlier.

Disappointing to say the least.

Knicks fans wanted the Heat i have no idea y. Complained about game 1 with the refs and said melo needed a better game, does better in game 2 doesnt matter they lose. they lose amare for a stupid reason. game 3 was there best chance with how bad Miami was playing and the lead of 11 they had. Novak was gonna be on lock those regular season 3s are different from playoff 3s. now they realize the heat are better 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Is anyone else as befuddled as me when it comes to Mike Woodson's handling of Miami's defense on Carmelo? Spoelstra worked circles around him in G1 with the fronting, and to his credit he adjusted with having Melo initiate the offense in G2 but now tonight he's right back at where he was in G1? Terrible. 

Aint nothing Mike can do. The Heat are going for the kill.

how can it be clean block when the body followed through and hit anthony? 
laugh.gif

this landry fields dude is atrocious
novak
sick.gif

davis is a bum too

Originally Posted by Al3xis

you did not watch the hawks the past few seasons? worst offensive coach I have ever seen

Back
Top Bottom