Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

To be honest I'd be impressed if they won two games, if the Knicks moved up to 5th or 6th they'd advance further, they'll regret slacking for half the year.

Yea, would have been a much better match up to go against Indiana.  More of a 50/50 series than this 75/25.  I'd love to see Miami/Indy next round.

This current Indiana team is the most overrated NBA team of all time, so lucky they're playing Orlando.  

We had some real bad losses this year (Bobcats, Cavs, etc) in the Dantoni era. Should have been a 4-6th seed. 

I'm too bias on who I think will win this series so i wont even comment on that 
laugh.gif

Remember, the Knicks aren't really a 7th seed.

-After woodson took over Knicks have the 3rd best record in the league.

-Carmelo is top 3 offensively in the league as of this moment.

-Our defense is really good.

-Our bench is also really good, best 3 point shooter in the league right now, + J.R Smith.
-Oh, and everyone seems to be forgetting Chandler. + what he brings to the table with his run with the Mavs last year. 

WOW did son really say shumpert is going to shut down #6? Shump is a rookie who plays excellent defense don't get me wrong, but dude locking up a 6'8 behemoth in the playoffs? uhhh

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Well look what we have here. The Heat haters are back. 
pimp.gif

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat. It must hurt to know that you spend your hard earned money year in and year out to root for an organization that doesn't care about winning championships as much as you do.   

Heat in 3. Knicks forfeit game 4 then hand over the keys to the city to the Nets. Bastards.

EXACTLY
These dudes make me laugh, all depressed because we're a dynasty, and their teams are bottom feeders.

Best believe I'mma take pride in all the haters' tears, as we hoist the chip. 

Even if you don't like the Heat, there's no one that belongs on the same court as us. We're simply winning the chip.

OKC. Not a chance

Bulls 
laugh.gif

Lakers 
laugh.gif

Knicks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Oasis

pimp.gif

It's amusing how preoccupied opposing fans are with Miami's support of the Heat. It must hurt to know that you spend your hard earned money year in and year out to root for an organization that doesn't care about winning championships as much as you do.   

Heat in 3. Knicks forfeit game 4 then hand over the keys to the city to the Nets. Bastards.

EXACTLY
These dudes make me laugh, all depressed because we're a dynasty, and their teams are bottom feeders.

Even if you don't like the Heat, there's no one that belongs on the same court as us. We're simply winning the chip.

OKC. Not a chance

Bulls 
laugh.gif

Lakers 
laugh.gif

Knicks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Has to be a troll. Just has to be.

Bunch of foolishness in here !! Anyway happy 2 see
The Heat and Knicks back at it in the playoffs again : hat

ignoring oasis isn't enough because you are still victimized by seeing his posts quoted

petition to ban oasis for other worldly trolling

Originally Posted by glasses

ignoring oasis isn't enough because you are still victimized by seeing his posts quoted

petition to ban oasis for other worldly trolling
I'll stop.
W/ that said, it should be a fun series. Our bench is weak, so the Knicks may have the advantage there. Other than that, we have the upper hand.

Popcorn is ready, Tyson may miss game 1 with the flu. If the Knicks end up winning Game 1, this thread will be 100+ pages before Sunday.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Popcorn is ready, Tyson may miss game 1 with the flu. If the Knicks end up winning Game 1, this thread will be 100+ pages before Sunday.

Spoiler [+]
m-bison-yes-yes-o.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

you think?...

Can't believe that Tyson might miss game one, that's gonna really hurt us. I think he's gonna play though, has to.

Tyson with the Flu
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty horrible timing but it allows Stat to play center and Melo to slide to PF which isn't the worst thing in the world.  I throughly exp0ect them to score 110+ points though and win if he isn't playing.

It's the playoff's... I understand if you're seriously injured, but just the damn flu.

Knicks fan all the way... hope we win.

Originally Posted by Oasis

pimp.gif

EXACTLY

OKC. Not a chance

Bulls 
laugh.gif

Lakers 
laugh.gif

Knicks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dynasty with no championships?

Even if you're trolling this is bad.