Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

6a0115709f071f970b014e883a8ced970d-640wi

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jhova718

Originally Posted by miamin2

Originally Posted by Oasis

Ain't no darn bandwagon, our team just got the most loyal supporters. We show love to our team. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Shut the $#%% up man. Get a life
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im pretty sure hes a heat fan 
nerd.gif
He ain't no Heat fan. Just a pissed of fool that resorts to trolling for his thrills. Pathetic

Originally Posted by Freeze

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

TBH Stern ain't gonna let Miami lose in the 1st round. Bad for business.

but the knicks easily have more fans.  celebrity fans.  fans that will show up at all the games the deeper they get in the playoffs.  the knicks is lowkey looking like a feel good story.  especially if lin comes back in the 2nd round.  stern cant deny the hype around that

Knicks winning the series is bad for business? I don't quite get the logic in that. New york is arguably the best sports city next to los angeles, boston, and philidelphia. Knicks are way of a bigger franchise than the heat, if anything lebron by himself boosted the heat's appeal. And i agree that the knicks winning would definately be a feel good story especially with the whole linsanity which brought hundreds of asians to knicks away games. So if anything, knicks winning would be good for business.

Originally Posted by minah86

just browsing through here and wanted to ask: why does it matter so much to knick fans (or any other sports fan for that matter) how much heat fans "suck." it's redundant and just makes you sound salty. just ask yourself: "why does it matter?"
I don't get it either. This isn't a revelation, it's Miami. 

laugh.gif
 @ Heat fans being mad at Heat trolls
Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Hope LeBron dies today, that is all.
This is how you know dude is the best in the league bar none.
Nah, I think some ppl literally hate LeBron the person and for other albeit possible irrational reasons at this point. He was the best in the league his last few years in Cle and the hate was never this potent.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Heat still have tickets available for this game?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

Outside of Gainesville Florida has the worst fanbase in all of sports.

frown.gif
 It hurts .... because its so True 
30t6p3b.gif
. Fanbase is truly a disgrace in terms of game attendance 

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Melo will cook lebron. (check last game). amare bosh matchup is in the air. shump will lock dwhistle up. Steve Novak breaks record for most 3s made in a series. Chandler locks it up. GAME BLOUSES! Knicks in 6!!! BLEEEEEEEEEEEEDAT PLEHBOI

na but on the real knicks in 6. Melo becomes top 5 player in the league this playoff run

I believe this

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

Hope LeBron dies today, that is all.
This is how you know dude is the best in the league bar none.
Nah, I think some ppl literally hate LeBron the person and for other albeit possible irrational reasons at this point. He was the best in the league his last few years in Cle and the hate was never this potent.
Thank you.

laugh.gif
@ best in the league

I knew before the season started that somehow these two teams were gonna link up.
I've been waiting for this to happen all year.  Knicks will be ready and I think they take this in 6

So is it official that Tyson Chandler is out? They should have that $+$!# play the first quarter to cover bron and just cough in that #%@#*@ face.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

Melo will cook lebron. (check last game). amare bosh matchup is in the air. shump will lock dwhistle up. Steve Novak breaks record for most 3s made in a series. Chandler locks it up. GAME BLOUSES! Knicks in 6!!! BLEEEEEEEEEEEEDAT PLEHBOI

na but on the real knicks in 6. Melo becomes top 5 player in the league this playoff run

I believe this

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$#$@# this miami....we got plenty of **@# to do on a tuesday nite, so imagine a saturday...This aint indiana and **@#[/color]

Originally Posted by Simba King

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$#$@# this miami....we got plenty of **@# to do on a tuesday nite, so imagine a saturday...This aint [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]indiana[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] and **@#[/color]

Hey, chill homie.

Tyson is starting, but reports are he looked sluggish and weak in warm-ups

Originally Posted by Simba King

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Straight pathetic.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]$#$@# this miami....we got plenty of **@# to do on a tuesday nite, so imagine a saturday...This aint indiana and **@#[/color]

Miami is a busy spot.But overall Miami winning the chip regardless how knicks fans pray n sacrifice goats.

So if the heat get first rounded, is it safe to assume that the big three will split? Then what excuse will bron fans come up with?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

So if the heat get first rounded, is it safe to assume that the big three will split? Then what excuse will bron fans come up with?
Will you come out of Kobe's shorts to hear it?

Back
Top Bottom