Official Heat VS. Knicks Series Thread....Series Over...Knicks fans never learn....

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I don't understand why Bron won't just put his stamp on the Heat and demand the last shot.
all these years and you still don't understand? bron is not about that life and wade is. simple as that

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

BTW whats was JR telling Melo in that gif??

indifferent.gif
@ Wade on that last possession. The HELL was that?

Don't know why they're doing this to themselves and blowing that 11 point lead once it looked like they had the game. An extra couple of days rest would've come real handy since the other series will be at least 5 games. Their carelessness and unnecessary turnovers are mad annoying to watch.

hope toney douglas is in shape and ready for gm 5. knicks survived that game at the end. took and made tough shots.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

I don't understand why Bron won't just put his stamp on the Heat and demand the last shot.
all these years and you still don't understand? bron is not about that life and wade is. simple as that
so lebron spinning through a double team, getting fouled, and making the free throw doesn't warrant him the opportunity to take the last shot? oh ok
Yep
That's why when Bron get this year's Finals MVP, I can't wait for the excuses. 
laugh.gif

"But he needed Wade's help" 
laugh.gif

"But Wade has one more ring then Bron, and Bron should've had 12 rings by now" 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

3025the.jpg
What happened here?

after melo hit the 3. jr had trouble getting the ball to melo and almost picked up his pivot and turned it over prior. someone messed up the play, dont remember

I don't understand it. Wade was cold ALL game and you draw up the last play for him? I can accept it if LeBron passes out of the situation to Wade but to have the best player on the floor not even touch the ball is a crime.
30t6p3b.gif
They should've came out there like it was game 1 and put the kibosh on all this knickerbocker garbage.

I need LeBron to get selfish and start bullying people around man. A game 5 versus any of these teams in the East is unacceptable man.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by knightngale

how does wade not get injured? dude gets stepped on and still intact

all other dudes are  tearing their knees just by jumping or running

do steroids strengthen the tendons/ligaments?
nerd.gif

so wade on roids now?
laugh.gif
who knows but it has been suspected for a long time due to his gigantic jawline/swelling cheeks

Originally Posted by DMan14

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

3025the.jpg
What happened here?

after melo hit the 3. jr had trouble getting the ball to melo and almost picked up his pivot and turned it over prior. someone messed up the play, dont remember
I actually thought it was because of the previous play, where there was a miss-communication that led to a wide open lebron 3.....

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

how does wade not get injured? dude gets stepped on and still intact

all other dudes are  tearing their knees just by jumping or running

do steroids strengthen the tendons/ligaments?
nerd.gif

so wade on roids now?
laugh.gif
who knows but it has been suspected for a long time due to his gigantic jawline/swelling cheeks

HGH if you were to take the benefits and symptoms

Too funny
laugh.gif

The Heat were content wit' Melo/Amare goin' off but not anyone else.

That didn't work because they would find the open man every-time they doubled and helped.

Originally Posted by Oasis

so lebron spinning through a double team, getting fouled, and making the free throw doesn't warrant him the opportunity to take the last shot? oh ok
Yep
That's why when Bron get this year's Finals MVP, I can't wait for the excuses. 
laugh.gif

"But he needed Wade's help" 
laugh.gif

"But Wade has one more ring then Bron, and Bron should've had 12 rings by now" 
roll.gif

Why assume Bron will get the mvp in the finals, so far the finals have been his kryptonite....Wade did outplay him in last year finals and of course he stepped up in 06.

That's the type of effort you should get on a NIGHTLY basis from your 100+ million dollar men...but you don't w. Melo/STAT. Gonna be ugly in game 5.

he definitely had the right to take the last shot, but he doesn't demand it because he is not about that last shot life

bron was open, wade dribbled the clock out and never put his head up. infact he has bosh open off the pick and roll and he missed him then he had bron open at the 3 point line when he dribbled the ball into the lane.

im not even a bron fan but i wont blame him for not getting the ball then.

Melo is the PG, SG, and SF for the team, and Amare actually played with effort this game.

Tough for Melo to try to "outshine" Miami's 3 every game, played very well.

Great win, could've easily quit but refused.

I still hate JR with a passion.

he definitely had the right to take the last shot, but he doesn't demand it because he is not about that last shot life

Were you in the huddle?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Were you in the huddle?
you don't need to be in the huddle to see the obvious

Back
Top Bottom