pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Out

Awwwww shucks! Takezio Kensei is Adam!! Some of y'all called it. And elle (veronica mars) has to be nerd dudes daughter. It's about to be ridiculous. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Subscribe to this...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Not gonna spoil it for the west coast people but I called it Adam Monroe = Takezo Kensei :lol:
laugh.gif
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

I kno it's been assumed that Adam is Kensei, but it's still so cool to see his head pop out.
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Bennett is done son!

Adam is going to be a problem.
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

TEAM ARSENAL

Can't wait for next week. I love these kinds of episodes with backstory and explains what I may have not understood. It's definitely picking up for the better.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

it better really start getting some action going on now that they have all this set up
TEAM TWIN CITIES

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ "Save the cheerleader, save the world" still applying for this season. If Claire and Adam have the same power, I see Adam being the one who takes the fall to cure the virus. But Adam's power is ridiculous. You saw how fast he healed from that electric zap :wow:
eek.gif

Damn. I'm not that suprised by the last scene but :wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hiro better watch his @#%$. :lol:
laugh.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

From the way it looks now, there won't be a Adam w/Peter vs. Hiro showdown anytime soon due to the screenwriters guild strike :frown:
frown.gif
Team HEROES​

Lol...you guys have been saying that Kensei was Adam Monroe for a while.

Quote:
From the way it looks now, there won't be a Adam w/Peter vs. Hiro showdown anytime soon due to the screenwriters guild strike
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

I don't even know where to start. I'm still marking out over how dope that episode was.

And the icing on top?

A Mr Muggles appearance!

33nuo37.jpg
gottagitdemjsOut

So can Sylar kill Kensei with his "brain cutting" abilities?
TEAMSSB
Kirby​

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Quote:
From the way it looks now, there won't be a Adam w/Peter vs. Hiro showdown anytime soon due to the screenwriters guild strike
Subscribe to this...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Great episode tonight. It felt like watching a new episode of Lost from Season 1 :lol:
laugh.gif

Peter absorbed Adam's immortality power :pimp:
pimp.gif

I'm willing to bet that Peter or Adam is the "cure"

Mr. Muggles sighting :lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

Didn't think they filmed it already. I assume the showdown was gonna take place sometime next year. I heard that there's an alternate season finale set to air on Dec 3rd if they can't resolve strike. From that, I thought they were change the story abit by taking that part out.
Team HEROES​

Back
Top Bottom