Official Heroes Season 2 Post

I'm not sure if all the episodes are already completed. Greg Beeman, one of the producers, wrote this in last week's blog:

Quote:
NO SPOILERS AT ALL THIS WEEK AS THERES BARELY A BLOG!!!

Dearest readers, I apologize, but I just cant get out a proper blog this week. Its been crazy around HEROES-town lately, with 3 shows shooting at once and us working 7 days a week and trying to get 3 episodes locked in the editing room
TEAMMARVEL
With great power comes great responsibility
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

man i been lookin crazy and still cant find help me :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Where can I see this?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed a significant gap lets just say I saw Mohinider pick up the gun talkin bout whos bad n good n right n wrong to misssing Peter shoot the lightning and from what yall say Kensei healing from it. I just saw him turn around n say did you forget we're suppose to change the world
Quote:
He is officially immortal
:wow:
eek.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
but yea I really need a link to see the show in its entirety
TEAMMARVEL
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

Someone may have said this earlier but I'm thinking when Kaito was killed, it was probably Maury Parkman's doing. He probably created the illusion of Adam (Kaito's biggest fear) and that's what made Kaito fall off the roof. Even Kaito said it himself, he didn't expect the killer to be Adam.

Ahh.. well things certainly picked up. Just to clarify things regarding the Kensei storyline so I can put that to bed:

As of this episode, the time continuum is basically without flaw. The story of Kensei is unaltered. Hiro was suppose :smh:
smh.gif
THaHaHHaHaEHaHaHaDHaHaAHaHaRHaHaKHaHaHaKHaHaNHaHaIHaHaGHaHaHHaHaT
"ONE BY ONE THEY'LL HEAR MY CALL, THEN THIS WICKED TOWN WILL FOLLOW MY FALL."
BUY MY GEAR // KICKS // CAR

I hate Claires character this season. If I was HRG, I woulda straight up pimp-slapped her in the grill and tell her to go to her room.

HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​
TEAM LAKERS
Bryant-Odom​

Quote:
With that being said, is it safe to assume that the "betrayal" of Hiro forged who Adam is at present day? Would it have been better if Hiro not had gone back in time at all? Then the assumption there is that Hiro would not have become a hero, thus NY would have exploded in the finale of season 1?
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMMARVEL
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S

Are you Ladiesman217?​

I always wondered if Hiro ever F'd up da past why not go back in time when he messed up. So the min he effed it up durin da eclipse just go back in time to that part and teleport his other self back to his time n then everything should be good

I say "should be" cuz if he did do that writers would bring in some bs bout destiny and then some other bad issh would make Kensei/Adam hate Hiro even if he wasnt in that time period :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Well....this episode was very good!

For starters, I wouldn't be too worried about the strike affecting this show too soon. Heroes started taping in July, so they should be a few episodes ahead.

Second.....How about my man Mr. Muggles sitting there with his little doggie boner watching Claire and Peter Pan making out. What poise...what facial expressions....man....what an actor. I'm tellin ya...best supporting actor candidate.

Just my hunch, but I don't think Mr. Bennet dies...if Claire is the key to healing Jessica, then why can't her blood be used to heal Mr. Bennet?

Peter's got a big decision on the horizon. Looks like they're gonna play this out as him and Adam being partners in crime. When the final battle begins, it'll come down to something along the lines of Nathan pleading with him to fight against Adam.

Next...Sylar and the twins figure into this somewhere. Maybe Sylar hates Adam, maybe he's with him...who knows?

Keep on discussing. This and Friday Night Lights are my favorite shows on TV...followed closely by the Office and South Park.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

SPOILER:

HRG gives it to claire, but you have to go to a specific NBC paysite.
TEAM KOBE Member #1

Wow...This episode really got me amp'd up for next Monday. That was a hell of a show. I hate Claire's storyline along with her boyfriend.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

*nexts week's episode is going to be good*....we say that every week..ahha..yeah it looks good, but you already know its not going to be as good as the preview makes it out to be...
- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

I still think Mr. Muggles could be the most powerful one of them all.

Here's my argument.

He has to have powers. He licked up Claire's blood.
1x01mrmugglesblood.JPG

He's already had a showdown with Sylar and didn't back down one bit. In fact, he got the best of him.
Sylar_meets_muggles.jpg

The Bennetts keep a painting of Muggles over their mantle. We all know what paintings mean to this show....coincidence? That's to be determined.
Mr_Muggles%2C_framed.JPG

He's an expert on Manatees. Knowledge is power.
Thanks_for_the_manatees.jpg
Mr. Muggles

All I can say is best episode of the season. Finally have some major progress in the storylines.
S.L.O.

Adam is not Peter's dad right? Also, was Adam in the picture? Missed a few parts of the show, just wanted some clarification.
Team Otaku​
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. - Ferris Bueller​

^^ I don't think he was in the picture. If he was, his face is the blurred up one...which is apparently Peter's dad.

Tonight's episode was awesome.
Oh yeah and one more thing, you ARE reading my sig.

93 'til Infinity

Man this episode was great. i can't wait til next week. I knew Adam=Kensei. I slowed down the preview (dvr :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM CARIBBEAN
Dance Hall Crew
WeGetDubs​

Quote:
Peter absorbed Adam's immortality power
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

I've watched every episode, except the beginning of Episode 6 (first 30 min.).

Somebody fill me in:

- How did you guys make the connection between Kensei and Adam?

- Why does everyone refer to Mr. Bennet/Noah as HRG?

Just curious.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

Quote:
Why does everyone refer to Mr. Bennet/Noah as HRG?
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

HRG = Horn Rimmed Glasses
Mr. Muggles

Back
Top Bottom