Official Heroes Season 2 Post

My guess also is HRG shot Nathan. HRG going back to the company to protect his family is weak. He had that option all along and refused it and now he justdecides to go back. lame. I am still waiting for them to explain how and when all these powers started. This season was a letdown... actually the letdownstarted at the finale of season 1. I'm hoping that after all the writer's strike stuff is over with, they can put together a quality product that likewhat first got us hooked last year.

Sup_

I think everyone had high expectiations for Season 2 hence the disappointment, I too
had high expectations but I still thought this Season was pretty good.

Don't tell me some episodes didn't make you guys go
eek.gif

I am sure if the Writers strike didn't happen it would of been a dope Season.

Season 2 Finale > Season 1 Finale.

As for HRG, for some reason theres something fishy going on. When he walked out the
door he looked spooked or confused. I think Bob or someone did something to him to make
him join the Company.

Peace.

Vault4.jpg

I don't think Adam was reaching for the key. Maybe Adam knew Hiro was gonna show up so he pretended that he didn't get the virus yet in turn trickingHiro into believing that the key was the virus.

this season didnt get good to me till the last 3-4 shows and even then, wasnt nearly as compelling as the 1st season.
Maya and her brother are the Jar Jar Binks of Heroes for me...I hate them with a passion, and thats saying somethin cause Dania Ramirez could get it 8 days aweek
I hate people that have ultimate power but still act like pu$$!3s(Peter) ...like why couldnt he read Adams mind and know what dude was up to? why couldnt he goto the future and get his lil girlfriend and bring her back? When are they gonna give Micah a decent hairstyle? His cousin is corny and I kinda wish she wouldagot blown up in that buliding
I could go on with my complaints, but its pointless. I sincerely hope they improve the next go round. I hope Sylar gets back on his A game cause I like havinga defined villian to root against. Bob/Midas and his daughter have potential, but it wasnt realized just yet

What I dont get is how come Peter took so long to open the vault when he could of just walked right through it?

After watching it, I think it was HRG too. I think it had something to do with his deal with the Company.

What if that brain contained most if not everyones powers?
First thing I thought.

The writers just need to iron out the inconsistencies in regards to power use. The things you guys mentioned are legit questions:

- Why didn't Peter just walk through the vault
- Why doesn't Peter go back to the future to find Irish girl (though I expect this to be handled next season).
- Why didn't Molly use her power to find Sylar after Elle came back and said "I lost him"
- Why didn't Peter stop time after Nathan got shot to identify the killer (I'll excuse this inconsistency only if the Haitian is involved somehow)
- Was Nikki using her powers (that she supposedly no longer had!) when she beat up dude as well as when she lifted the beam? (Both instances could easily bewritten off as adrenalin though)
- Why didn't Peter read Adam's mind to see if he was telling the truth
- Why didn't Peter go back in time to see if Adam was being honest about what Adam said went down
- Why didn't Monica just go back through the window
- Why the %*!* haven't we found out (in 2 seasons!!) what the OG powers are/were
mad.gif

Most of those are just that inconsistencies. The writers have too many characters (or just didn't think out a good enough story) so everything could makesense. Sacrificing consistency for dramatic storytelling... what it boils down to.

However I like the glimpse into the vault. It's like the hatch of Heroes... providing a look into a whole new set of mysteries without giving any answers.I like!! However they sorta did this with the OG heroes and slipped up on making that intriguing.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

First thing I thought.

The writers just need to iron out the inconsistencies in regards to power use. The things you guys mentioned are legit questions:

- Why doesn't Peter go back to the future to find Irish girl (though I expect this to be handled next season).
- Why didn't Molly use her power to find Sylar after Elle came back and said "I lost him"
- Why didn't Peter stop time after Nathan got shot to identify the killer (I'll excuse this inconsistency only if the Haitian is involved somehow)
- Was Nikki using her powers (that she supposedly no longer had!) when she beat up dude as well as when she lifted the beam? (Both instances could easily be written off as adrenalin though)
- Why didn't Peter go back in time to see if Adam was being honest about what Adam said went down
- Why the %*!* haven't we found out (in 2 seasons!!) what the OG powers are/were
mad.gif

--Peter probably didnt walk through as a safety precaution/not knowing what might wait on the other side.

--Peter probably didnt go back to the future cuz its too dangerous and he isnt in sync with Hiro's abilities as much as Hiro is now.

--Molly was probably too scared to find Sylar.

--I agree with the Haitian probably being involved in the shooting, cuz when the shooter walked around the corner it seemed like Parkman was trying to readtheir thoughts but was unable to.

--I dont think Nikki had her strength. She just got dude off guard.

--Doesnt matter if Peter could read Adam's mind. Whats in Adams mind is "the truth" to Adam. Theres a difference between knowledge andtruth.

--Again, Peter didnt go back in time, because unlike evryone else's powers, it seems Hiro's abilites take a larger degree of concentration andexperience.

--Monica didnt go through the window cuz she they thought no one was home and her way out of the house would have been the door. The way in was the openbalcony which she mimicked some moves for. She didnt plan on going the same way out.

It may make no difference but how come Peter didnt just use super strength to open the vault? instead of nose bleeding telekinesis? He does have super strengthhe got it from Nikki awhile back(season 1 last episode)

Id like to know what are the stipulations for Peter's power of just being around another person with powers to absorb them? Whats the distance on that andif his powers evolve at some point will he be able to absorb powers miles away? to the point whenre him just being on Earth he could absorb anybodys power?(Yeatook it a lil too far)

Remember where you heard it 1st vol 2 villians hopefully theres a villian with Peter's power

smokin.gif

I'm going to say that HRG and West are involved in Nathan's shooting.

So many questions left unanswered, pretty interesting.

Haha, I was just thinking that when there was that montage, and it showed Caitlin still in the future, I mumbled to myself, "good."

Anyway, can't wait for it to come back! Give those writers their money!

Originally Posted by SHUGES

First thing I thought.

- Was Nikki using her powers (that she supposedly no longer had!) when she beat up dude as well as when she lifted the beam? (Both instances could easily be written off as adrenalin though)
mad.gif

I think we have to assume that when the scene cut out that Mohinder prohibited Molly from finding Sylar, like Matt did when she wanted to findVictoria Pratt.

As for Peter not time travelling issues, he did try to get back to the future the moment he had accidentally travelled back in time, but he couldn'tmanage more than an inadvertant split second 'glimpse' back to when he saw himself and the girl being taken away by the quarantine people in the middleof his conversation with Adam.

Niki didn't really lift the beam...she only moved it just enough for the other girl to get through...and I think the fire spread so she couldn't gounder the beam like her niece in law did.

As for Peter not stopping the bullet with his powers...you got to realize hindsight is 20/20. Put yourself in Peter's position. You're not asecurity guard, but a hospice nurse. You're holding a press conference that's been set up last minute, so you have no reason to believe that someoneknew about the press conference, let alone plan an assasination, and then suddenly you hear a sound, and next thing you know, your brother is on the ground. It's that fast. I can see him stopping the bullet if he knew that his brother was in danger of being assasinated...he would've been prepared to usehis powers to do something the moment he hears anything that sounds like a gunshot, but in this case, he was just caught off guard. His powers only work asfast as his mind works and he just didn't realize his brother was being shot at until he was on the ground.

I think that Peter is going to find Hiro and located Adam for his blood to save Nathan.

Maya will be able to control her power to selectively poison who she wants in season 3. That will make her power so legit.

I hope that Parkman will become a new villian in season 3.

And hope that there is a storyline built on all the different things in the vault.

Another one, how did Elle go from Odessa Texas to New York New York in about 30 minutes? She was at Primatech right? Then saw Sylar and poof she's in NewYork?

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Another one, how did Elle go from Odessa Texas to New York New York in about 30 minutes but no more than an hour? She was at Primatech right? Then saw Sylar and poof she's in New York?

Peter, Adam, Nathan, Parkman, and Hiro were in Odesa at Primatech.

Everyone else is at NY, i think.

Another one, how did Elle go from Odessa Texas to New York New York in about 30 minutes but no more than an hour? She was at Primatech right? Then saw Sylar and poof she's in New York?
If you really look at the whole show she went from Cali to NY. The place where HRG was held in was in NY. She was never in Texas.
I think that Peter is going to find Hiro and located Adam for his blood to save Nathan.
They'd be better off goin after Claire.

smokin.gif

i just caught the finale (i missed it on monday, watched it on nbc.com) and DAMN did it leave me wantin more. the writer's strike can't end soonenough.

when does the next volume start?

[h3]Heroes Redux: Who's Dead and Who's Not, with SpecialGuests Adrian Pasdar and Leonard Roberts![/h3]You must have JavaScript enabled to watch Vine Videos
Now you've seen it. Now you know. (And you shouldn't read another word if you haven't seen last night's Heroes!)

Our beloved Adrian Pasdar (Nathan), Ali Larter (Niki) and�David Anders�(Adam) were all apparently killed off-shot, blown up and buried alive.

It reminds me of a little line I just heard: "You show me a hero, and�I'll show you a dead man." And funny enough, that line was written�byMr. Adrian Pasdar himself, for his new play�Atlanta,�a Civil War-era musical playing at the Geffen Playhouse in Los Angeles.

Adrian�cowrote and directed Atlanta,�and he cast his good friend and old Heroes buddy�Leonard Roberts (D.L.) as one of the leading men.(Yes, D.L. sings! And he's good!) So, I hit the theater of the weekend�to chat about the play and ask the money Q: Is Nathan gone for good?

See for yourself what Adrian says in the clip above! Then keep on reading for the scoop on who's really gone and who's coming back in the lastHeroes ep we'll see for a while...

WHAT WE LEARNED

Three Heroes Have Fallen-Who Will Rise? We all know Claire's blood can save the world and pretty much everyone in it, so who'll getthe hot cheerleader injection (wait, that sounded dirty) and come back to the show? Based on what I'm hearing from inside sources, here's where I'dput my money...
102.larter.heroes.120307.jpg

Ali Larter:� According to Heroes insiders, Niki is not expected to return to the show. But her devilish alter ego, Jessica? Ohyeah, we'll see her as soon as the show comes back to the beloved airwaves-when the strike is through! At least, that's the plan according to sourceswho tell me producers had "done all they could do" with Niki. Micah is not gonna be happy. But at least he'll haveMonica...
102.anders.david.061107.jpg

David Anders:� I'd bet my beloved, signed Hiro poster that Hiro's sworn nemesis will return. (I've seen that '90s flickThe Vanishing and know people can be dug up after being buried alive! Maybe we can even get Kiefer Sutherland to do the digging!) Sources tell meit's not set in stone, but the tentative plan is for Adam Monroe to be back to torment our favorite squinty teleporter-i.e., the "carp."Here's hoping he does.
102.pasdar.adrian.103007.jpg

Adrian Pasdar:� I've heard the production and writing staff is somewhat split as to whether Nathan should return to the show. Allow meto be the first to say#%@%? Heroes without the brothers would be like Prison Break or Brothers & Sisters without the brothers: awaste of time! Surely Claire's blood can save her own father, right?! Let's say a little prayer for the older Petrelli, shall we?

Also in this episode...�

Peter's powers-picked a peck of pickled peppers? How great is Milo Ventimiglia mixing up electricity, radiation,telekinesis, teleportation and mind reading? If Volume III: Villains is about Peter vs. Sylar, then sign me up!

Did anyone else sense a little Elle-Mohinder chemistry? Matt, don't look now, but you might have some competition!

Instant postep spec on the Internet is that HRG shot Nathan, as his side of the deal with the Company to protect Claire.

What happens when Micah becomes a sad little kid with no parents and a lot of power?
From reader Gerald: "How did Claire's blood fixHRG's glasses? Is there a LensCrafters at Primatech?" Ha.

[h2]Heroes Novel 62 - SPECIAL /[/h2]
62.jpg

West has just learned his girlfriend's biggest secret: her father is the man who abducted him as a child. But what happened that fateful day?
  1. Page 1
  2. Page 2
  3. Page 3
  4. Page 4
  5. Page 5
  6. Page 6
  7. Page 7
  8. Easter Egg
You can download all the previous chapters of Heroes' graphic novel at our Heroes Novels page…

^^ From that post looks like all 3 will be returning in a dramatic way. Jessica coming back instead of Nikki gonna be F'ed up for Micah like I think whenyou kill off a personality OG or not its gone for good, liked Jessica more anyway(they should make the new conflict Jessica vs that other personality the onethat likes to party
laugh.gif
)

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom