Official Heroes Season 2 Post

the 3 queens are gambit's cards! if he isnt gonna be in the xmen movies might as well put him in heroes haha... just wishful thinking.

maybe the 3 queens are a hint about a possible 3 blond with super powers...

HRG + Claire
Bob + Elle
?

Straight from Heroesrevealed.com

heroes-season-2.jpg
As most of us know, Volume 2was heavily criticized by the fans and Tim Kring even apologized vowing to make the end of Volume 2 better and promised that Volume 3 will be even better.Thus, leading to script re-writes and also a alternate ending because of the strike allowing for Sylar to return.
What was Changed During Volume 2:
NOTE: These changes occurred for various reasons

1) Kristen Bell was originally suppose to be in 8 episodes and then killed off but due to fan support they are keeping her around for a bit longer

2) Elle was setup as a Bob's step daughter and the daughter of Meredith which in turn would have been Claire's SISTER but they dropped it due to lack of storylline and plot holes.

3) Stephen Tobolowsky (BOB) also had a slightly different story, he was supposed to be more evil then he is now and even recruited his SON WEST to make Claire turn against her father this was dropped early in Volume 2 for "various reasons".

Wow, so Claire was going to be Elle's sister as Kristen Bell almost leaked when she was signed on to the cast and I never saw that West would be Bob's Son, but it did feel like he was sent to watch Claire early on. Also, it did feel like Bob was planned to be this big EVIL character and then they backed off.

Ok now for what many of you want to know….the current direction for Vol. 3…please keep in mind nothing has been written and all of this is the "current" plan the writers have for the show. There is plenty of things that can change between now and well….whenever the show returns.

=========================
Spoilers Below
The Current Plan for Volume 3:

1) Ali Larter will return to the show (as Kristin at E!Online has already reported) but are planning to wrap up her storyline up in Volume 3. (eitor's note: Also, there are rumors floating around that Ali Larter's evil alter ego Jessica will be a part of the Volume and not Niki.)

2) Micah's storyline will end also

3) David Anders (Adam) will return and will meet a new friend

4) Adrian Pasdar (Nathan) well thats it up to the fans and he "might be back so don't worry."

5) Zachary Quinto (Sylar) will be more bad%$@* then ever and when we come back he will kill a star on the show

6) Villains is the start of something bigger for Heroes and hopefully it will be more fast pace then Generations (Volume 2).

or of darker storylines for the Superhero genre so it is good to hear that Adam and Sylar will be back terrorizing the Heroes.

i thought it was cold how maya had on the "world's greatest dad" apron that obviously used to belong to papa suresh.

[h2]Volume 2: what changed. Volume 3: what's next. / 17 Comments[/h2]
Tags:heroes, Spoilers, volume-2-two, Volume-three-3

Category Spoiler

heroes-season-2.jpg
As most of us know, Volume 2 was heavily criticized by the fans and Tim Kring even apologized vowing to make the end of Volume 2 better and promised that Volume 3 will be even better. Thus, leading to script re-writes and also a alternate ending because of the strike allowing for Sylar to return.
What was Changed During Volume 2:
NOTE: These changes occurred for various reasons

1) Kristen Bell was originally suppose to be in 8 episodes and then killed off but due to fan support they are keeping her around for a bit longer

2) Elle was setup as a Bob's step daughter and the daughter of Meredith which in turn would have been Claire's SISTER but they dropped it due to lack of storylline and plot holes.

3) Stephen Tobolowsky (BOB) also had a slightly different story, he was supposed to be more evil then he is now and even recruited his SON WEST to make Claire turn against her father this was dropped early in Volume 2 for "various reasons".

Wow, so Claire was going to be Elle's sister as Kristen Bell almost leaked when she was signed on to the cast and I never saw that West would be Bob's Son, but it did feel like he was sent to watch Claire early on. Also, it did feel like Bob was planned to be this big EVIL character and then they backed off.

Ok now for what many of you want to know….the current direction for Vol. 3…please keep in mind nothing has been written and all of this is the "current" plan the writers have for the show. There is plenty of things that can change between now and well….whenever the show returns.

Spoilers Below

Read More

I think that Peter is going to find Hiro and located Adam for his blood to save Nathan.

Or just find Nathan's daughter and use her blood.

[h2]Heroes Novel 64 - ELLE'S FIRST ASSIGNMENT part 2 of 2[/h2]
gn64.jpg

Heroes Graphic Novel Chapter 64
ELLE'S FIRST ASSIGNMENT part 2 of 2

Elle received her first assignment from the company: find out what Claire Bennet's power is, if she even has one. Opposed by the Man in Horned-rimmed glasses, Elle decides to give Claire a push in the right direction..
  1. Page 1
  2. Page 2
  3. Page 3
  4. Page 4
  5. Page 5
  6. Page 6
  7. Page 7
  8. Easter Egg
You can download all the previous chapters of Heroes' graphic novel at our Heroes Novels page…

[h2]Heroes Action Figures[/h2]
Meczo Toys made an deal with Tim Kring about Heroes Action Figures last year and today they revealed first batch of their Heroes Action figures. 5 main characters with 6 different figures are available…
  1. Sylar Action Figure with Brain(?), Baseball Cap, Glass Shooting Hand and painting
  2. Claire Bennet Action Figure with wounded head, wounded arm and painting
  3. Mohinder Suresh Action Figure with Activating Evolution Book, Messenger Bag and Painting
  4. Hiro Nakamura Action Figure with Kensei Sword, Messenger Bag and Painting
  5. Peter Petrelli Action Figure with Glowing Hands, Messenger Bag and Painting
  6. Exclusive Peter Petrelli Action Figure (Flight Mode) with Messenger Bag and Flight Stand

I'm very sorry to tell this but they look horrible and very ugly. Tim should have made a deal with McFarlane Toys.. They did a great job with 24 Action figures last year,..

what happened in the second season?

the first season was
pimp.gif
but i couldn't even watch the second
one because it started to get corny / the whole writer's strike messed it up.

I guess I can on NBC.com??

Sup_

Damn. Resurrecting it from the dead.

Good stuff acts65. You know i'll be on my grind and try posting some good stuff.

New Character.
[h1]Brea Grant Dishes on New Character[/h1]
Posted at May 12th, 2008 7:18 am by A. Hiro
Filed under: Brea Grant, Heroes Spoilers

Let's get one thing straight, before we hear what Brea Grant has to say about her new character on Heroes: she'll

be named Daphne, as opposed to previous reports that linked her to a character named Joy.

With that out of the way, here's what else Grant told The Associated Press about her role in the upcoming season:

"I'm stealing a secret that's been kept in Hiro's family for a long time that he's just now found… He stops time right

as I grab it, but in that second it took him to grab it, I almost make it out of the office."

Masi Oka chimed in about the character he'll be facing off against:

"Her character is supposed to be Hiro's Joker. Batman has The Joker. Hiro has Daphne. This is the season where Hiro

finally finds his arch nemesis, and it happens to be this Speedster. I kind of equate it more to Wile E. Coyote and the

Road Runner, except Daphne says more than 'meep-meep.'"

eek.gif
eek.gif

I cannot wait! I hope the long wait is worth it.

Peace.

Sounds promising. I am actually glad they didn't try to rush this season once the strike was over. But with a three-hour season premiere, I will definitelybe watching this.

i actually got a letter from nbc...talking about a possible lawsuit if i dled anymore heros season one episodes...its not my fault this show is crack

Back
Top Bottom