OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

3-0....

giphy.gif

David Backes is hitting anything and everything that moves out there. Leafs going to need some thump. Babcock needs to light a fire for em here. don't want him to, but i'm sure he will :lol:

The Ducks are so ****ing bad it's not even funny. Glad we could delay the Sharks tee times for a couple weeks at least. I don't think they are beating the Knights with Martin Jones in net.

Well at least we weren’t shutout tonight lol

The Samueli's should refund your money along with everyone else that attended either of these 2 games. I haven't spent a dime on anything Ducks related since the Knights were announced and won't until Murray and Carlyle get shown the door and are sitting in a frozen fishing boat somewhere in Canada.

Don't forget his butt buddy Baldy. AKA Mr. World Class Shot But Never Uses It AKA Captain Casper

There was one point tonight on one of the Duck powerplays in the 3rd where he was in the dot and received a perfect pass to onetime....I was thinking he was gonna let it fly. But he just held it and let our entire unit reset positionally :lol:

The Samueli's should refund your money along with everyone else that attended either of these 2 games. I haven't spent a dime on anything Ducks related since the Knights were announced and won't until Murray and Carlyle get shown the door and are sitting in a frozen fishing boat somewhere in Canada.
I agree that we will probably need to make a overhaul soon this off-season, but I think Murray survives lol
Pretty sure RC will get fired if we get swept this series though. Then again who knows.

I agree that we will probably need to make a overhaul soon this off-season, but I think Murray survives lol
Pretty sure RC will get fired if we get swept this series though. Then again who knows.

I don't hate Murray like I do Carlyle, but the problem is Murray won't fire his bff RC again. So if Murray has to go then so be it. Also wouldn't at all mind finding a GM that doesn't orgasm every time a scrub d-man becomes available (BIEKSA/Stoner/Allen/Sutton/Brewer/etc).

It's time for some forward thinking in the organization. Need to stop living in the past and get to playing modern hockey. Skill through 4 lines and a team that actually plays entertaining, attacking hockey.

Back
Top Bottom