OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

the Ducks should just leave everyone in San Jose. let em walk home after they get swept :lol:

Remember how Florida fired Gallant and left him stranded in Carolina on the side of the road? Well that is far more than RC/BM/Casper/Katy Perry deserve. They should be bound and gagged and sent out into the middle of the Pacific Ocean on a row boat big enough for 2, a couple days worth of food, and a single oar.

Y’all still watched that massacre, I stopped after 4-1. I knew the game was over lol

Y’all still watched that massacre, I stopped after 4-1. I knew the game was over lol

I stopped after 2-1 LOL. I've spent the last 2 hours living vicariously through HFBoards as the rest of the Sucks fanbase finally came to the sad conclusion that I arrived at 3 years ago. That this team has no leadership from top to bottom and the core is rotten and primetime chokers.

I stopped after 2-1 LOL. I've spent the last 2 hours living vicariously through HFBoards as the rest of the Sucks fanbase finally came to the sad conclusion that I arrived at 3 years ago. That this team has no leadership from top to bottom and the core is rotten and primetime chokers.
Need to clean the whole house this off-season. Perry and Getzlaf are washed.

AA9AADED-1A2F-438C-8CAB-25674F39248C.jpeg

Seen on Hermosa Beach pier yesterday. Tomorrow it will read “thank you Kings for a great season”

Back
Top Bottom