OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

hearing for Oscar on the Gryz hit this morning. i don't think it's worthy of a suspension at all. hit was bad but i don't think there was intent at all. Gryz faked which way he was going and that just made it play out the way that it did

That St Louis Blues bar in South Philly is few blocks from me

Anyone see it on ESPN? Pretty dope but **** the blues

Flyers all day

man, THAT was something else. probably 2 softies by Binnington, but we looked great overall. the start of the game and the start of the third had me concerned a bit (gotta stay outta the box and nix the stupid ****ing penalties) but we played well overall. i'm glad they got that offsides call right...we've had a good 2-3 goals killed this playoffs already. did not want another.

one of y'all (i think it was tmay407 tmay407 ) said that the Bruins would chase Binnington in game 3 or 4. he nailed it :lol:

game midas whale have finished 7-2 Blues. we played like female genitalia tonight

i'm shocked Chara didn't come back in the 3rd. as big of a defensive liability as he is, shocked he didn't play. must be serious

After 4 games I think I've settled on Boston in 7. This has been a really good series even with the last 2 games. About what I expected so far.

My uber-delayed G3 thoughts:
-Kuraly and Krug goals were soft on Binnington's part.
-Perron pissed me off for going at Rask like that.
-"Z" took a bad penalty in the third period.
-"Pasta's" backhand goal was a thing of beauty.

I'm really gonna need someone to lay out Pat Maroon :lol:
Perron too, for the G3 antics on Tuukka.

Cassidy played coy post-game, but there's almost no way Chara doesn't suit with G5 being on Thursday.

im torn on wanting him to play or not...he's been over matched a lot in this series with the blues forecheck and taken a bad penalty here and there, but at the end of the day, you need him out there i think. he is the captain and leader back there. hope he can go even if it is a broken jaw

from what i've heard (or haven't heard), he hasn't got his jaw wired or anything, so it doesn't sound serious? i think he might play

unless this is just some dog and pony show to keep the blues guessing :lol:

I want the Blues to win, but yet again NHL referees proving their incompetence.

That was such an obvious tripping call.

Back
Top Bottom