OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

That was as blatant as the missed PI call during Rams/Saints in January and the hand pass during SJ/Blues.

Ref was staring right at the play. Sucks that it was the difference in the game. Bruins have a right to be upset. Between this and the NBA finals, officiating is at an all time low.

well two in a row going to be tough. but we BETTER come out fired up after that **** tonight

top line has gone ****ing ghost. they better be dealing with something SERIOUS because this is ridiculous

well two in a row going to be tough. but we BETTER come out fired up after that **** tonight

top line has gone ****ing ghost. they better be dealing with something SERIOUS because this is ridiculous

They were saying on the radio they think Marchand hurt his hand/wrist during that stupid f****k scrimmage :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if Bergeron was ailing too. Dude has been a shell of himself.

They were saying on the radio they think Marchand hurt his hand/wrist during that stupid f****k scrimmage :smh:

Wouldn't be surprised if Bergeron was ailing too. Dude has been a shell of himself.

yeah Bergeron looks REALLY off. like just a total shell like you said. and Marchand and Pasta seem scared to shoot the puck.

i think Cassidy needs to stop mixing up the lines too much. he's over tinkering.

I'm hot RN, bros. Like absolutely livid. That was a tripping penalty on Tyler Bozak, clear as day. Acciari didn't even have to sell it.

We better come out with fire in the belly for G6. Finna raid the Enterprise Center like Genghis Khan. Bs win by two goals to force a G7, something like 3-1.

With all the controversy aside, Parayko was amazing in the third period for the Blues. Almost scored from the blue line to beat Tuukka near post. Defensively, Parayko was all over the place. There was one sequence he laid out to force a Bs player to hold onto the puck on the left wing, then flailed his stick to swipe the puck away from Binnington's net.

for game 6, gotta assume Gryz gets cleared. go back to 6 d-men: Chara, Krug, C-Mac, Gryz, Carlo, and Clifton

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
DeBrusk-Krejci-Kuhlman
Mojo-Coyle-Backes
Accari-Kuraly-Nordstrom

that's what'd i'd roll with. Heinen has to come out for Kuhlman. need Backes back in there.

Last edited:
That's why I spend the extra $ to sit in the lowers no matter what the sport is :lol:

Celtics game about 10 years back seen a dude get thrown down those steep a** stairs.

Knew they were gonna do that for just that reason.

You know game 6 is gonna be officiated heavily in favor of the B's too, at least to begin with.

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , getback getback & @solemate96, assemble the Bs army. We ain't goin' down without a fight. Like being 'dogs heading into G6 in STL. Boys better come out with fire in the belly. Seeing a quick start for us, with two first-period goals. Bruins win, 3-1 or 4-2. LFG!!

Yup. Gut check time baby. It's the Stanley f*&^g Cup. Time to sh*t or get off the pot. Top line needs to take this personally.

if we're losing this series, we're gonna do it tomorrow. if we win tomorrow, i think we'll come back home and win a thriller

for game 6, gotta assume Gryz gets cleared. go back to 6 d-men: Chara, Krug, C-Mac, Gryz, Carlo, and Clifton

Marchand-Bergeron-Pasta
DeBrusk-Krejci-Kuhlman
Mojo-Coyle-Backes
Accari-Kuraly-Nordstrom

that's what'd i'd roll with. Heinen has to come out for Kuhlman. need Backes back in there.

well i got half of what i wanted...Kuhlman is in. but it's for Backes, not Heinen :lol:

Kampfer is out. Chara, Krug, C-Mac, Moore, Carlo, and Clifton the D corp

LFG boys :pimp:

BCC7DCC6-BDCB-4D04-B0A5-B2F89280855F.jpeg

Y’all know what time it is...

getback getback , Bruin on Bruin crime in the baseball keeper league.

I feel like the majority of hockey fans only see it going two possible ways. First path, Blues finish it tonight on home ice. The alternate route, Bs force a G7 and hoist their seventh Cup at the Garden. If you believe the latter, as I do, might as well lock in the Bruins to win the SCF before G6 starts because you obviously won't get better odds than this present moment before the puck drops.

Boston fans have had enough :lol::smh:

**** that. I’m not big on fighting at sporting events to begin with. But if I dropped $750 or so on Finals tickets, we’re fighting outside the arena after the game.

I was at Dodgers Red Sox World Series game 3 last October, and an usher took exception to me saying some form of **** Boston and warned me if I said it again I’d be booted. I shut the hell up so fast. Not getting booted after spending what I spent on tickets lol.

:lol: going to HS in Mass and college in RI for a bit, I can tell you that there is no group who will ACTIVELY go out looking to start **** than dudes from Dorchester, Roxbury, South Boston, etc. Not surprised in the least at the scrapping going on between folks pulling for the SAME team :lol:

Back
Top Bottom