OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Vlasic own goal one minute in
indifferent.gif

I've had no means of communication this past week, so I been away from NT.. Let's go Rangers! Can't lose these home games.. Tight i can't get the game to stream at work.. gonna have to just listen via ESPN radio

Yea, FB dont like the Sharks... I remember two years ago we got into it n I told him Niemi was > Crawford and that if he didnt accept it I was gunna come to his crib n teabag his mother...
laugh.gif

Pours out some 40 for dude anyway... see you inna month bro

hard to stay interested in these playoffs this early with how badly the Pens are playing
30t6p3b.gif

FB...hope he has a back up

bruins and caps today...another tough game. hats off to holtby once again. we cannot take 40+ shots and only score once. definitely did not deserve to win. thomas played well, but that regulation goal was terrible. can't let those in during the playoffs. and tyler seguin is not ready for the playoffs. the turnovers and shying away from contact is such a no-no for this time of year. man up or grab a seat up with horton. he needs to man the eff up. playing like a huge $#*+% right now.

wow i'm just starting to get into watching hockey. This Rangers game is freakin intense! never thought hockey could be this exciting.

Originally Posted by chino905

wow i'm just starting to get into watching hockey. This Rangers game is freakin intense! never thought hockey could be this exciting.

if you new to watching hockey check out the flyers/penguins series....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom