OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by StillIn729

so Sidney isn't feeling right from a hit; he needs to call it a career before things get worse

Did you see the hit?  Didn't look like much...kunitz low-bridged Crosby.  There wasn't even a hit to the head.  But...I guess it doesn't take much for a guy in Crosby's condition to rattle the brain a bit.  Unfortunate...as much as I dislike him, the NHL is much better when he's able to play.  

are we definitely sure it's head issues? seems like it'd be a leg/knee type of issue from the hit. but i guess you're right...coming off a severe head injury, probably doesn't take much. hopefully it's 100% precautionary and nothing serious.

You're right...i think I might have jumped the gun a bit.  Said they are holding him out as a "precaution," and his head was fine.  Probably more of a lower-body injury or something along those lines. 

*edit*

Just came across this

nerd.gif

http://thehockeywriters.com/video-krejci-elbows-crosby/

David Krejci elbowed Sidney Crosby in the face in the same game....hmmm....

Everything I have seen Sid is fine and they are just being extra careful. Who knows though

i would love to know what was being said between sidney and krejci. right at the end of the first period, krejci "hit" dupuis or kunitz...and crosby went after krejci yip yapping and shoving. and then as time expired in the period, the two were both at the ends of their benches with crosby saying something to krejci. krejci had his hands out to the side like, "what the hell are you talking about?"

that exchange definitely got krejci fired up though. he's almost always a pass first guy, but for the rest of the game he was an "eff this, im taking this to the net and shooting" type....i liked it
laugh.gif

as for that "elbow"...that was a lot earlier in the game, but who knows. that plus the collision with kunitz could have done it.

what are your guys' experience with M&N authentics?

i thought they would fit big, but the thing barely comes down to my wrists and i have to exchange it. was ready to wear this thing to the game tomorrow too
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

what are your guys' experience with M&N authentics?

i thought they would fit big, but the thing barely comes down to my wrists and i have to exchange it. was ready to wear this thing to the game tomorrow too
30t6p3b.gif

I'm pretty versed in them; did you get the Fuhr? sleeves generally are short on them because that is how they were made back then because players wore bigger gloves
Mitchell and Ness is making a 1986 Gretzky for Spring 2012

I picked up this jersey recently

34o7ry9.jpg

11jof44.jpg

that one is nice

theyre allowing me to exchange it for the right size, but i dont know if i should go from a S to an M or L. i like to wear a hoody underneath, but i dont wanna end up buying one thats too big...yet i dont know if the M will be big enough

i did get the fuhr, and thanks for the heads up on gretz jersey in 2012

wow you ordered a small? I'm like 5'9 and weigh 140 and a small would be TIGHT as hell on me

how big are you?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

wow you ordered a small? I'm like 5'9 and weigh 140 and a small would be TIGHT as hell on me

how big small are you?
fixed
laugh.gif

5'6" 150

iw6q0l.jpg

Those M&N jerseys are nice, I picked up a Jets jersey (the new one) a while ago and I was very impressed with the quality

And in other news, TSN is reporting Andy Sutton has been suspended indefinitely after his hit on Alexei Ponikarovsky yesterday. He already got 5 for his hit on Gabriel Landeskog, so that definitely doesn't help his case

man that Fuhr is so sweet; I am def buying the Gretzky when it drops

I'm mad I passed up on it when it was on sale at the Superbowl sale last year for $150

mine is a medium but yeah they look pretty short; if you are able to fit a hoody under and M&N small then you'd be on that Christian Bale Machinist kick lol

laugh.gif

but you wear a M, 5'9" and sleeves are fine? i guess youre skinnier than i am but i think ill grab a M then. damn, i should have consulted you beforehand

i originally had an order for the 1986-87 gretzky but they cancelled it cause it was sold out

Originally Posted by Physicx

laugh.gif

but you wear a M, 5'9" and sleeves are fine? i guess youre skinnier than i am but i think ill grab a M then. damn, i should have consulted you beforehand

i originally had an order for the 1986-87 gretzky but they cancelled it cause it was sold out

that sucks; Mitchell and Ness really f-ed up with the internet sales for Black Friday
but either way that Oilers jersey is too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

/\ they cancelled my Gretskzy.... man that thing is lookin clean... would go great with the concords

nostalgia
pimp.gif

as for sid...
30t6p3b.gif

told yall he was never gunna be the same...

that greatone jersey is sick. recently went to NYC and the NHL store had the oilers one for like 170, really hard for me to not buy it.
laugh.gif

paille got drilled. cant catch a break lately.
frown.gif
get better soon big guy. wonder who will come up from prov?

for my fellow bostonians, beers and goucher were revisiting the seidenberg to boston trade today. we gave up bitz, craig weller whoever that is, and a pick for Seidenberg. florida got robbed blind.
eek.gif

Tyler Seguin, Jeff Skinner, RNH, Ryan Johansen and Sean Couturier are all eligible for Canada's world junior team
30t6p3b.gif
yikes that would be a good team

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

danielle paille left tonights game with a probably concussion
30t6p3b.gif

Was that b/c of the collision w. Malkin?

Speaking of Malkin, anyone catch the vid of what he tried to do to Giroux? 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

*Calling it now....Ovechkin w. 2g/1a tonight. 

Back
Top Bottom