Originally Posted by theHBkid

ALL STAR WEEKEND
smile.gif
Also known as Easter.

There will be bunnies everywhere.
haha puck bunnies..
heres my lineup at my bar:

thursday: Claude Giroux hosting at my bar after the draft

friday: Erik Karlsson and his girlfriend (wife) hosting a charity party along with GongShow Hockey bringing the western players in

saturday: free for all.. 

this weekend is going to be absolutely nutty! 
pimp.gif
 Will post pics

ps. i need to really change my DP. anyone care to tell me how? after YUKU things got too complicated for me ahha

HBKid...you need to throw a party at your bar for the NHL NTers and some players
laugh.gif

that sounds like an awesome weekend tho
pimp.gif

dead serious........id would make a trip to ottawa (or anywhere) for an NT summit weekend. rent a rink or something. its not that bad travelling within canada even tho im all the way in edmonton
laugh.gif

Ovechkin should skip...he doesn't belong there anyways...let someone go who is more deserving of that spot. He got in off of reputation, and this year it wasn't merited.

Jets are the only team without a player in the game, its disappointing but not unexpected. Outside of Buff and Kane we really don't have anybody deserving to go.

Agreed that Ovie got in off of merit, I wonder who will replace him. And its good to see Hartnell and Eberle get in

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Ovechkin should skip...he doesn't belong there anyways...let someone go who is more deserving of that spot. He got in off of reputation, and this year it wasn't merited.

jus saw he withdrew...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bum this year, i knew after watching him on 24/7 last year he had lost some of that hunger and drive... his body looked awful

and it still does honestly judging by that rap video he starred in the other day (another topic alltogether)... hes gotten more fit than last year it seems but not to that elite level again... I will give him that of late he looks like his legs are gaining that explosiveness back

and F all you Canadians that will be there for all star weekend
mad.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif

ive got Pens playoff tix alrdy lined up and will problly catch them 2 or 3 more times this year... now all they need to do is make the playoffs
nerd.gif

in Geno we trust...

I could careless about Crosby at this point... srs

Originally Posted by theHBkid

anyone in town is more than welcome to come party! Let me know guys!
man, if Tool wasn't playing in Boston Sat night...i'd be there in a flash
laugh.gif

Haven't posted in the longest time. Crazy that AO is getting 3 games but he did leave his feet. Good to see Letang in even though he's been injured.

Tool is back? What the hell!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

C'mon now, don't say that!

But Malkin is taking over that team

dude you remember my Crosby rants... its a love/HATE relationship
laugh.gif

if he comes back cool but im not holding my breath (he sat out game 7 of the stanley cup)

and goaltending has now become an issue for boston....VERY mediocre and shaky the last few weeks

and of course, the BIGGEST name and addition to all star weekend:

Spoiler [+]
[h2]Drake to perform at Sunday's NHL all-star game [/h2]
800_drake_BET_awards_ap_110926.jpg

800_drake_BET_awards_ap_110926.jpg

Drake arrives at the BET Awards on Sunday, June 26, 2011, in Los Angeles. (AP / Chris Pizzello)

View Larger Image

A A |  Email |Print

The Canadian Press

Date: Wednesday Jan. 25, 2012 7:51 AM ET

NEW YORK — Canadian rapper Drake headlines the list of performers for this weekend's NHL all-star game.

The two-time Juno Award winner from Toronto will perform during the second intermission of Sunday's game at Scotiabank Place.

Drake joins an entertainment lineup that includes singer and rapper Outasight and Javier Colon, the winner of the inaugural season of "The Voice."

Colon will sing the U.S. national anthem, while longtime Ottawa Senators anthem singer Lyndon Slewidge will sing "O Canada."

Drake is currently up for three 2012 Grammy Awards. He released his second studio album "Take Care" in November and it debuted on the Billboard Top 200 chart at No. 1.

Read more: http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/Entertainment/20120125/drake-all-star-game-120125/#ixzz1kUXi5hjN

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom