OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Not until 2019/2020 season and only select nights.

Gives me time to decide who I want on the back. I also wish they'd bring the away (originally home whites) back.

I have both Linden and Bure in both white and black. :lol:

I've contemplated a MacLean or Ronning jersey. This go around I'd go with a player on the roster. Probably Boeser, Horvat, or Pettersson.

Sad that this jersey announcement is going to be my Canucks hilight of this year. :lol:

Don't think I've posted in this thread in years:lol: Hope everyone is well.....You guys running a Fantasy league for this upcoming season? :nerd:

Don't think I've posted in this thread in years:lol: Hope everyone is well.....You guys running a Fantasy league for this upcoming season? :nerd:

:lol: how you been, man?

i dunno if we have enough interest left in this thread for a 10-12 team fantasy league :lol:

i'm down to set it up if we can get enough interest :nerd:

1) cquan
2) dsa

who else wants in?

I just took a spot last year and didnt participate much.

I'll backout this year unless you guys need someone.

... the NHL Thread NFL fantasy league, however... :evil:

:lol: how you been, man?

i dunno if we have enough interest left in this thread for a 10-12 team fantasy league :lol:

i'm down to set it up if we can get enough interest :nerd:

1) cquan
2) dsa

who else wants in?

680946.jpg

Glad for Patches sake that he's getting away from this ****show,he took so much heat recently due to managements incompetence. Happy that he gets to play for a contender now,he'll always be appreciated

Trash *** Bergevin needs to follow him on his way out of town next though. He managed to flip one of the most talented cores in the league 3-4 years ago into a rebuild job from hell within 2 summers, **** that guy for life :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom