OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by ucjb2

SUPRAMAN, did they have any PE's for sale other than the Kobe's?

I was set to take the train down, but I thought better of it. I still don't understand why those who paied $200 for the remainder of the 60 pairs could not get them signed. I was under the impression that Kobe was there to sign autographs, but from what I get now he just showed up for PR and only signed things for 14 people then bailed? Somone who brought a pair of ZK1 down for instance could not wait in line to get them signed?

One more thing, how bout them lites, anyone know if there going on sale at all?

besides the two kobe 3 colorways...they had pe's for marion, iguodala, nate robinson, zach randolph, nash, bosh, jermaine o'neal, they had chinav's and svsms on display but both were sold out, i think there were a couple more but i cant think of them off the top of my head, from what i know only 14people were allowed to get things signed...if you brought a pair of zk1s and wasnt one of hte first 14, most likely you dint get anything signed....dont knowabout those lites though, and to reply to someone's previous post, yea people camped there overnight...when i got there at 7am all 14 spots for signingwere taken, so i would say there was about 23-25 heads there that early...i stayed till about 11 then left...they just started to form the line for the 5pmmeet with kobe...i just left i had some family things to attend to, those nike reps couldnt make up their minds...said the raffle for the lites was at 10:30amthen switched it to 5...got me mad haha

^^
lol

I'd love to see that.

Topps and every coporate head they could snag would be in attendance with Certificates of Authentication and picture taking of MJ signing. He doesn't likegoin thru all that. Specially knowing they will be flipped.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^
lol

I'd love to see that.

Topps Upper Deck and every coporate head they could snag would be in attendance with Certificates of Authentication and picture taking of MJ signing. He doesn't like goin thru all that. Specially knowing they will be flipped.

**fixed

for real ...dudes who camp out and keep them much thats love right there for a once in a lifetime thing but selling that moment is just..."gettingmoney" I dont have a problem with resellers at all just people that resell this type of stuff.

Originally Posted by Mister Jack Johnson

Sole, did you go? I didn't see you! I was talking to the Tall kid who works there, the one who looks a little like Kobe with the Braids.

yeha B I was there from about 4:30 - 5:30, not soo long,
laugh.gif
@ dudelooking like Kobe.

I really didn't expect that people would camp out overnight for a Kobe auto, that pure passion
pimp.gif
(as in, to the ones who lept what they got auto'd)

Originally Posted by RockDeep

^^
lol

I'd love to see that.

Topps and every coporate head they could snag would be in attendance with Certificates of Authentication and picture taking of MJ signing. He doesn't like goin thru all that. Specially knowing they will be flipped.
i expect to see this SOON when the hoh gets a surplus of clearance items

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

I plan on going to the city tomorrow any body know if they except footlocker gift cards??

Yes, they [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]accept[/color] footlocker gift cards.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

C'mon now....already on eBay?

Can't people just enjoy something cool w/out flippin it?
Co-sign. fk resellers.

I love people that anonymously stand in judgment of others online. You don't know what kind of financial situation they're in.

^Thank you...with the holidays here people spend lots of money...why hate on someone selling a hot item like that one ebay...maybe he's not a Kobe fan.

Well it appears he's flippin 30+ items from the HOH...so it's only fitting he got the signed Lites too...
laugh.gif

i was wondering if someone in the new york area would be able to get me either the asia or all black kobe iii's in a size 8...please let meknow...solecollector
wink.gif

Is there any phx suns p.e's left?I would die if i can get my hand's on some stat p.e's or matrix p.e's !!!also any idea what time they open? Imgoing tomorrow and definetly will get as much information on what they have left and let you all know!!thx
wink.gif

You won't be seein Stat PEs buddy. Not at your HoH prices anyway..

However. If I were doing the Product Marketing for HoH, I would def. be putting the High School BBs in there for Consumption.

The Underground Market is alive and well. Until HoH does stuff the right way to sustain sales. This is one place you can't lean on Jordan for high sales.

Consider yourself lucky...you are 1/14 in the world with a signed pair of Kobe III's...I was 8th in line...

Originally Posted by liljase2000

Consider yourself lucky...you are 1/14 in the world with a signed pair of Kobe III's...I was 8th in line...

Nice. How long did you camp out?

Back
Top Bottom