OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Yo im still a lil heated at Nike or House of Hoops, whoever is responsible for the bs they pulled on us...

Went to pick up the Lebron birthdays Fri morning hearing that they came out the night before, while at the store one of the employees said that the Kobe IIlites would come with the first 14 Asia Kobes. That statement right there made me and my boy drop our plans of goin the next morning just to pick up the Asiasand come there later that night for them.

We came back at 6:15 and was #2 and #3 in line, killed hours inside the store until they closed at 1:00 and we sat in the cold till 7, where they gave out thewristbands and found out that they wouldnt give away the Lites and it was a raffle. Even though we had wristbands they said that we should stay for the raffleat 10:30. Waited till 1130, no raffle, and by that time there wouldnt be enough time to go back home to jersey and come back. So basically we were forced tostay (cuz we spent all this time already we might as well stay) all the way until Kobe showed. Falling asleep in the store until they started getting ready forKobe to show and lining people up. Props must be given about the free Pizza given to everyone in line.

Finally mad people in the store, we're waitin for Kobe to walk through the doors. Kobe comes and the guy on the mic spends the whole time interviewingKobe, and while interviewing, they move us along to get our kicks signed. I got a total of 5 seconds of my own time with Kobe. Completely different from whatanyone in line expected, where you would think hes chillin sittin down and you say whuddup to Kobe, he signs your kicks, you take a pic.

I mean having these kicks signed are tight and im a Kobe fan, but not that tight with all the work put into it.

The reward on stuff like this is never worth the work put into it my man.

Sorry to hear about your experience.

just got back to my inlaws pad in CT from my NYC trip and might i say i was pretty happy to be able to purchase my first and second pair of P.E's i lovedthe store layout >and most of all the prices on most of the kicks!!!!!! some even below retail. I ended up buying the matrix shox optimal P.E's (blackpatent/orange $110.00
pimp.gif
and i also got the steve nash bb lows white/purple /orange $89.95
pimp.gif
(comfy as h#ll too!) I would've got the bb midnyc edition as well but they only had a 7 left i was a second late on stealing the last pair of j-kidd bb mids from a guy who was tryin them on and couldntmake up his mind then he finally bought them so i was kinda bent about that but overall im very happy to get my hand's on these kick's and cant wait toplay ball in them as soon as i get back to PHX! btw.slimsolejer u r correct about thestat p.e's I confirmed with the kobe lookalike who is real cool!and HoH definetly will not get the white/grey patent/orange 360's i need thosetoo!!
ohwell.gif
lol!oh well

someone asked me if i was gona sell the autographed kobes...
I said hell no thats like selling my soul
but i wouldnt be salty at all right now if they gave those PE kobe II lites
at least i this will me one of the centerpieces of my collection

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

yo ibleedorange34 did u see the blk Kobe III still there????
yes they still got the two colorways all blacks and white/purps not feelin either of them myself but they are light! as far as the p.e.'s i got the nash p.e.'s under retail and the optimals at retail crazy huh! im still a newbie at the pic's but when i get back to PHX on friday i will try to download my pickupsfrom HOH's and the NBA store i went crazy in there! BTW im definetly making a yearly trip to harlem until they have one in PHX or vegas cuz im nowhooked on this place!!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

btw.slimsolejer u r correct about the stat p.e's I confirmed with the kobe lookalike who is real cool!and HoH definetly will not get the white/grey patent/orange 360's i need those too!!
ohwell.gif
lol!oh well

Hey ibleedorange-

What size do you wear? Are you a collector or just wear stuff in your size? May have an answer to your woes. PM me about Stat 360s and Nashes if your'reserious.

hey , does anyone know how many pairs of the lebron soldier PE's were released? like the CTK and SVSM and fairfax's?

Originally Posted by ibleedorange342313

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

i wonder how much +@%% is on clearance over at the hoh already
Nothing is on clearance as of yesterday.
the moral is, whenever in doubt/debt host a player signing.

Anyone got the number for HoH?? I know it was posted here before cause I remember seeing it, but I couldnt find it. Thanks

The Nash PE's are $89.99...

What's the deal with no pictures or filming inside there? Dude's be actin' like it's some top secret in there.

Back
Top Bottom