OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Originally Posted by picknroll24

Those optimals are sweet...
I know that there should be a HOH in LA but does anyone knox approximately when they plan to open one up?
The guy who stuck w/me throughout my shopping i did there told me that it depends on how well the harlem store does. If a success los angeles would benext along with chicago they need to get busy cause after going to this store it makes going to the usual footlocker,champs,etc.....a lil boring

Next PE That's set to drop in The HOUSE OF HOOPS and only at "HOH" on 1/19/08. The "Nike Windmill" in the Following Editions.

Vince Carter "VC"
Shawn Marion "Matrix
Andre Iguodala "AI"
Rashard Lewis "Sweet Lew'

See I told you.

Nothin to really make you say WOW.

I REALLY gotta have those.

I mean really. With guys will be wearing in the second half of the season and at All Star, you mean to tell me thats the best these guys can come up with? lol

eek.gif
I love those white/purple Nash BBs.

ohwell.gif
I wish.

Originally Posted by WP2783

Next PE That's set to drop in The HOUSE OF HOOPS and only at "HOH" on 1/19/08. The "Nike Windmill" in the Following Editions.

Vince Carter "VC"
Shawn Marion "Matrix
Andre Iguodala "AI"
Rashard Lewis "Sweet Lew'

when will we see some jordan p.e's?

Iguodala's black/red optimals is going to be a general release color, but without his insignas on it. So if you want it just for the color, you should justwait for them to come out.

I NEED the Matrix' in a sz. 12.

School colors.

Link, anyone? I just searched all over Ebay.

^I'd offer to help you out because I'm pretty sure that theres still pairs of all the Shox left at the HOH, but I'm not sure if and when I'd begoing back there soon. Had I known a few weeks ago, I had a size 12. I have an 11.5 in the A.I though.

As for Jordan PE's, keep your eyes peeled. At the Kobe release, the Riegonal manager of Foot Locker was speaking to someone and she told them to expectthem in the near future.

lboiczo, good look man.

PM me if you do go back, I'd take the 11.5 if it was the Matrix version; school colors and all.

And I can't wear an 11.5 'cause of my ankle braces.

Appreciated though.

Back
Top Bottom