OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

^I know Durant is 6'10....but damn how tall/short are you
laugh.gif
. i have some friends that are 6'9, 6'10 and they dont seem that tall.

had a class with him and he WILL sign anything, never turns down an autograph, even signed a beat up adidas shoe and a football for someone. ol' dudeprobably didn't know what sport he played!!! hahaha.

p.s. dude is SKINNY, im 6'4 185 and thin and he looked leaner than me like 6'10 200!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

SeanBig

-Nice job with those Kevin Durants!, One of the nicest peoples i've met in person ever celeb wise!

here is a pic for you
7xlmv6r.jpg

here's a bonus pic of us playin on the 360 lol

l_c0fab9e83381c061991113fbe847920b.jpg
nice pics man, but those are the 9 or 9.5 i need.... i still need 2 trade my 10.5 for a 9 or 9.5..... wats good people..

OK thanks. That sucks. I bet in a few years when Destiny USA is done there will be one.

Finally picked up the first Nash Lows, love them. Good to see the grey toes with the orange Nike Zoom all over ebay too, gotta scoop those when the price isright.

They're releasing those windmills the same day as the 10/13 package? Sales might take a little hit there, but those windmills do look pretty damn sick.

^Sorry, I scooped them from an iss'er.

The black/red lows and the BG7's are still on my list. I'm never giving up on those shoes, I WILL find them somewhere for a good price.

This week, Windmill PEs for Vince Carter "VC", Shawn Marion "Matrix", Andre Iguodala "AI", Rashard Lewis "Raw Lew" - onthe 19th

Nice pic, Daazn!

HOUSE OF HOOPS Will have a "Midnight Madness Launch" on the JORDAN COUNTDOWNS and we will also release the Windmill P.E's at the same time... Wewill confirm this Friday afternoon on the PE's due to shipping. For now it stands we will release the Windmill PE's and the Jordan Countdown thisFriday at Midnight 1/19 as well
eek.gif

wait so which rahsard kewis shoes are dropping? windmills or the elite and same goes for the igoudala pe's.

Back
Top Bottom